Section 2

Just then, Jaejung comes in, rushing to her side... Her face lights up with joy and relief. Her expression and attitude just changes completely! Does she hate me now? She remembers him, but not me?

Jaejung-"Hey, Sylvia, they're serving chicken tenders in the cafeteria! Would you like me to get you some?"

Sylvia-"Yes, thank you so much, Jaejung!"

Jaejung-"No problem, I'll be right back."

She looks so happy, I sit down and he leaves. Things get awkward, the room gets pretty awkward, then Aiko walks in.

Aiko-"Sylvia! Oh my gosh, you're okay! I'm so glad, did the doctor check on you?"

Sylvia-"Oh my goodness, Aiko! Yes, the doctor came and said everything was fine, I just have to eat. I'm not too hungry, though, but... How have you been?"

Aiko-"I have been just fine, I've been missing you! And I need to talk to you..."

Sylvia-"Okay!"

Aiko-"When I came in, I noticed that you and Akio weren't talking, but you and Jaejung were... What's going on?"

Sylvia-"(Sadly laughs) What, was there something supposed to be going on between us?"

Aiko-"What do you mean...?"

Sylvia-"Um, I don't remember him, I really don't."

Aiko-"(Jumps) What, how could you not remember Akio!?"

Sylvia-"I don't know, I just can't remember him, I remember all of you... except for him."

Aiko-"Oh my goodness, this is really going to break him..."

Sitting here and listening to this makes me feel like crying. I look at Sylvia, but she doesn't even look at me... not once. Why is this happening? I want her to know how sorry I am, this is slowly breaking my heart. I know that what I said to her broke her heart, but I'm sorry, I'm so sorry! Please forgive me, Sylvia. Forgive me and come back to me!

Jaejung-"I asked for an extra chicken tender, they also gave you some fruit! It looks delicious!"

Sylvia-"You know... I'm not really hungry anymore, my appetite went away. How about you have it?"

Jaejung-"What? No way, you have to eat! You don't want to end up here again, do you?"

Sylvia-"(Smiles) It's fine, really. I can eat when I get home, or I can ask my mother to cook at home. I'm fine."

Jaejung-"Alright, but I'm not going to eat your food! I'm going to sit it down right here, just in case you change you mind."

Sylvia-"Thank you so much, Jaejung!"

This makes me sad, so I walk out of the hospital and just stand outside. How did we end up here, Sylvia? I thought we'd never let each other go... I'm sorry, this whole thing really is my fault, I don't expect you to be happy with me, but...