Section 1

Why does he even care about this!? The relationship he and I had is irrelevant now...

Jaejung-"Why are you putting up a front like you love him when you don't!?"

Sylvia-"What's it to you, why do you even care? It's none of your concern! For your information, I do love him! If I didn't, I wouldn't have been with him for this long! I have to go!"

Just when I was about to leave, my feet leaves the ground...He picks me up! Why is he doing this...? Why won't he leave me alone, where is Akio when I need him? Yanota, come and get your boyfriend or whatever he is to you! I want to go eat with my fiance! He's trying...he's trying to build me up again.

Sylvia-"What the heck!? Put me down, Jaejung! Put me down!"

Jaejung-"You can't really make me, now, can you? That's right, you can't."

Sylvia-"Stop being inconsiderate and put me down, I have things to do with my fiance!"

His tight grip loosens and he puts me down. I back away from him and his face seems sad. I hate to see him sad, but there's nothing I can do, I'm engaged!

Sylvia-"(Sighs) Listen, don't be sad...Yeah, I'm going to get married, but we can still be friends. Nothing more than friends! Okay...? Now, I've got to go."

I leave Jaejung, when I look back, he still looks sad. I'm sorry, Jaejung, but I don't want to do anything that'll hurt me or Akio. I truly do love Akio, I do! He is always cheerful, energetic, and he always laughs...No matter what. I finally arrive home, but I don't see Akio anywhere...When I try to open the bathroom door, it's locked...

Sylvia-"(Knocks) Akio? Akio, are you in there? Akio! Open the door! (Calls mother) Mom! Is Akio with you and Dad!?"

Diamond-"Why, no, he told us he was going home...Why, is something wrong?"

Sylvia-"He's in the bathroom and won't open the door! Please help!"

Diamond-"Okay, Sylvia, calm down! Call the ambulance and we'll be there shortly!"

Sylvia-"(Cries) Hurry! (Knocks on door) Akio, please! Open the door! (Calls Jaejung) Jaejung! Help! I'm freaking out! Akio is in the bathroom, but he's not opening up!"

Jaejung-"Did you...Did you call the ambulance?"

Sylvia-"Well...No."

Jaejung-"What!? What're you waiting for!? Call them, idiot! I'll be there in a minute!"

Sylvia-"Okay! (Hangs up, calls ambulance) Hello!? It's an emergency, my fiance is in the bathroom with the door locked and he's not opening the door, I think there's something wrong!"

Woman-"Okay, stay on the phone and tell us your address."

Sylvia-"Okay...Is 445 Lakewood Drive..."

Woman-"Alright, we're on our way right now! Just stay on the phone just in case he opens the door!"

Sylvia-"Yes, ma'am! (Knocks) Akio, please open...Open the door!"

Why won't he open the door, what happened in there? The ambulance is taking forever! Are they even on the way!? This is bad, I have to do something... and fast!