Section 2

Jaejung-"(Yells) Sylvia! Are you okay, where is Akio!?"

Sylvia-"(Blankly) Why are you here...? Huh, what do you want from me!?"

Aiko-"(Jiggles doorknob) Sylvia, please...open the door, we want to know what's going on! Please open up to us!"

Sylvia-"(Softly) No...No! Opening up doesn't help, it doesn't work! No!"

Aiko-"But..."

Jaejung-"(Quietly) Let's just...give her time, she'll come around."

It has gotten quiet and I begin to cry even more...Where is Akio!? Did he leave me...? How could he? Weeks later, I am still locked in my room, I haven't eaten for four weeks. I haven't slept... what's going on with me? I don't feel like myself. Just then, I hear my parents.

Diamond-"Sylvia...you have been locked in this room for weeks, are you okay? Let me know if you're okay..."

Juntao-"Darling...come out and just tell us what's wrong. I'm sure we can do something to help!"

Jaejung-"...Sylvia!? (Puts head close to door) Is she unconscious?"

Aiko-"(Slowly shrugs) Or she could be sleep, I don't think she slept in weeks..."

Juntao-"(Confusingly) What, well, have she eaten anything?"

Jaejung-"Well, we pretended like we left, but we actually stayed here, we just left one day and she never came out of her room."

Diamond-"So...you're telling me that she didn't eat anything these past four weeks!? And this door is locked! Someone call 911, something could be wrong!"

I am unconscious and I can't hear or see anything. I wake up for one second and hear screaming... They're screaming my name. I try to crawl to open the door, but I feel weak and terrible. I pass out again and this time, for good. What's going to happen to me? Will Akio come to see me if I die? Am I...going to die? Would he care? I doubt it...

Diamond-"(Yells) Nurse! Is she going to be okay?"

Nurse-"(Pauses) Um, we're not completely sure yet, her condition seems serious. She hasn't eaten or gotten any sleep for about a month...according to the tests. This is very bad...we will get to you as soon as possible when things look better."

Diamond-"(Nods) Thank you, Nurse. Oh no, where is Akio!?"

Akio-"I'm here! (Runs) What's going on, what happened, where's Sylvia!?"

Jaejung-"(Frowns) You bastard! You left her just like that and now you want to show up!? How could you just do something like that? What did she do to make you do something so heartless!?"

Ming-"I agree...(Cries) I love Sylvia like she's my own daughter and you hurt her...How could I forgive you? Yes, Jaejung hurt Sylvia as well, but he was unaware. What did you do to her!? What did you say!?"

Akio-"(Looks down) Something that you all wouldn't like..."