Chapter 6- I need you

Months after, we started to get even closer! I can not believe that this is happening, I am close, very close to a boy!
He and I are at my house studying and his mother calls.

Jaejung-"Hello? Mother, are you okay?"

Ming-"Yes, son, I'm fine. I will be working until tomorrow afternoon, I do not want you at home by yourself, so stay with Sylvia for the night. Alright?"

Jaejung-"(Nervously) Yes, mother. I love you, goodbye."

Sylvia-"(Looks) Is everything okay?"

Jaejung-"Yes, but my mother is working all night, is it okay if I stay over?"

Sylvia-"(Blushes) Of course! I do have to warn you, I have no guest rooms...."

Jaejung-"That's fine, I'll sleep on the floor in your room."

For some reason, I want him to sleep with me in my bed. My eyes are now looking at him, from his long and black hair, to his chest on down....I quickly look away, covering my eyes. He looks at me and smiles warmly and grabs my hand. We only stare at each other, then we look away.

Jaejung-"(Nervously laughs) May I have some water, please?"

Sylvia-"Of course, I'll be right back. (Goes in kitchen) This is going to be hard....the whole night with a boy, by myself! Calm down, Sylvia, it's only one night. (Gives water) There you go, enjoy."

Jaejung-"Thank you so much, I needed this. (Spills water, loudly sighs) Oh no! I spilled it all....over my shirt! (Looks down) Ugh, and my pants...."

Sylvia-"Your pants too!? (Gets up) Okay, you can use our dryer."

He takes his shirt and pants off, this is just too much! I start to get hot, I start fanning myself and he sits beside me.
Why!? Don't sit by me, are you crazy, idiot!?

Sylvia-"(Looks, softly gasps) Hey....you have scars on your legs as well...."

Jaejung-"(Clears throat) Yeah, I did that recently. I thought about some things."

Sylvia-"Why!? Doesn't that hurt?"

Jaejung-"I black out when I do this, the things that I think about....it makes me black out and I just grab a razor blade and start cutting, I cut my problems away. (Silence) Crazy, I know...."

His eyes....he looks so alone right now, what do I do? I don't want him to think that he should be going through this alone! I need to do something and quick!