Chapter 14- My fault (Jaejung's POV)

I put Sylvia's life in danger... Her mother and father goes in her room while Aiko and I sit in the waiting room.

Aiko-"Did you know that she was going through this? Because if you did, I will never forgive you."

Jaejung-"No! I had no idea, I really had no idea! If I would've known, none of this would be happening right now."

Aiko-"You still had no right to ignore her like you did! I thought you were texting and calling her, but you weren't even doing that. She was suffering all by herself and not even I was there for her... I told her that I was her friend and I wasn't there in her time of need. Some friend am I."

This was not my intentions, believe it or not. Knowing that she suffered just that bad, makes me want to cry. It is... It is my fault, completely. Anyone who blames me, I don't blame you because it really is my fault. She just might die because of my inconsiderate actions, I promised her that I'd be there for her whenever she needed me and I wasn't... I broke my promise. What kind of boyfriend am I? There's nothing my mother can say now to change the fact that it is my fault! Just then, my mother arrived.

Ming-"Where is she!? Where's Sylvia's room?"

Aiko-"It's over there."

Ming-"(Looks at Jaejung, cries) Jaejung... what have you done?"

Jaejung-"Mother, please! I didn't mean to,I didn't realize what I was doing until now! Please forgive me!"

Ming-"I love Sylvia like she's my own daughter... I can't let anything happen to her, son...I can't."

She walked into Sylvia's room, Aiko went as well. I didn't go, I was afraid that I would be judged or that I'd break down into tears. I'm sorry, Sylvia. This is my fault, my mother will hate me if you don't wake up. After everyone went home, I finally went into her room.

Jaejung-"(Sits down) Sylvia... Sylvia... Sylvia, wake up! (Cries) Come on, wake up, you want some ice cream? I know vanilla is your favorite... You seem pale, please wake up! I didn't mean to treat you like dirt, you deserve more than that!"

I cry so bad and I hold her small hand. Is this coma really deadly? Don't do this to me, Sylvia, I know that I left on your time of need, but please wake back up so I can explain myself. I told you that I'd be there and I left just to catch up with my ex girlfriend. How could I not tell that you were hurt at the festival? How...? It's all my fault.