Section 3

We arrive at the festival, so many people are here! I see a lot of other girls dressed in yukatas, mines is unique!
I stand here looking nervous because I am scared that people are going to make fun of me, them Jaejung grabs my hand tight and looks down at me.

Jaejung-"(Smiles) Don't be nervous, you're beautiful, if others say otherwise, then they're just pointing out their own flaws, not yours. Okay?"

Sylvia-"(Smiles) Okay, where are we going first?"

Jaejung-"I would say let's look for the others, but they'll find us. Which game would you like to play first?"

Sylvia-"I'd like to play....the water gun game!"

We walk over to the water gun game stand and there is a beautiful woman behind it. She is the one in charge of the stand, of course.

Woman-"(Waves) Hi, there! You don't have to pay for this game, here are the rules....you get the water gun and shoot as much water as you can into this hole, if you can, then you get one of these prizes! However, you have to do it while they are moving, you may begin!"

Jaejung and I start playing and I can tell he is very happy because he's smiling....it isn't just any ordinary smile, it's one that is actually happy. I'm so glad that I can make him smile that way, it's me who makes him smile that way, right? Probably not....he said he still has feelings for his last girlfriend, how can I compete with her? He loved her, he only likes me as a really close friend....well, that time we kissed, did it mean anything or was it just a kiss out of stress and devastation? Hopefully not.
We never did find his friends, so we stay together the whole night. We played so many games and he won me so many things, I will definitely treasure all of these things until I die.
After all the games and eating, we decide to wait to see the fireworks.
I feel like....I might do something....embarrassing.