Part 6

"Hey, Madhu." Trishna, Madhu's friend greeted sitting opposite to Madhu.

"I thought you will take few more days off before joining office?" Trishna said. Madhu had her head rested on her folded arms which were placed on her glass table.

"Oh! I forgot! You actually joined office right on the day you got married nah?" Trishna teased but didn't get any reply.

"Are you sleeping?" Trishna asked caressing Madhu's head.

"No!" Came a meek voice.

"How come you are so early to office?" Trishna asked in surprise. Her friend had never reached office before 11 in the morning.

"My husband!" Madhu moaned still hanging her head down.

"Oh oh! Your sweet husband gave you a sweet walk up call hun?" Trishna asked forcing Madhu to look up at her.

"Omg! What happened?" Trishna asked seeing Madhu's puffy eyes.

"Again, My husband"

"What the hell he did to you?"

"He didn't let me sleep! I'm so tired" Madhu said stretched her hands.

"Oh okay okay! I get it. I get it..." Trishna blushed profusely understanding what they could have done in last few sleepless nights resulting Madhu in puffy red eyes.

"What?" Madhu asked with a frown.

"Bed pe cricket hun? Seems you guys had wild sex that you got rolled off the bed & got hurt your cheek." Trishna said touching Madhu's right side cheek which was slight swollen.

"Shut up, Trish!" Madhu shouted & swatted her hand away.

"Whole night you guys did it hun? Great stamina!" Trishna envied at her friend.

"Did what?"

"Ahem ahem.." Trishna shrugged.

"Oh f**k! For the past three days he was teaching me kickboxing."

"Teaching what?" Trishna asked in shock.

"You heard it right!"

"He hit you while teaching you kickboxing?" Trishna asked.

"Nope! He was on total control but I hit him at inappropriate places & wounded him. My poor husband!"

"But how you got this red scar?" Trishna asked pointing to her cheek.

"He asked me to practice with the punching bag & that damned bag hit hard me with a vengeance."

"Oh" Trishna said & softly a bubble of giggle escaped from her mouth.

"What's so funny?" Madhu asked with a frown.

"Okay leave it! Just tell me how was it?" Trishna asked excitedly meaning to their love life.

"Well, it was good." Madhu grinned thinking she was asking about kickboxing. "Gotta learn a lot from him... he is an expect in it. He handled me pretty well. Now, feeling much stronger & confident than I was before."

"I knew it! I knew it! God! Your husband is so dishy!"

Dishy? Madhu frowned at her friend.

"He is sex on legs, isn't he?" Trishna asked.

"When the f**k you made such close observations?" Madhu asked angrily. How the hell she knew her husband is sexually attractive? Of course he is hot... too hot but how could her friend make such remarks?