Part 42

(Extremely long update LOL)

(No time to proofread so kindly excuse the mistakes)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Madhu, move!" Rishab shouted as placed his left hand on her stomach and pushed her behind him in a fraction of second and he took the bullet for her.

He felt an excruciating pain in his left arm as the hot blood gushed out.

"Ahhh!" Madhu screamed as she fell on the ground.

She didn't bother about the hurt and pain she felt everywhere in her body. She didn't even bother to check her husband though she was aware the bullet pierced somewhere in his skin. She just wanted to stop the one who shot her husband from shooting further.

She frantically looked around for some object to throw and found a small wooden log and hurled it accurately at the wrist of the person holding the gun and the gun flung away in that force.

Rishab was impressed with his wife's presence of mind. He expected her to come crawling to him, crying and put them both in a powerless state in front of their enemy but she didn't. She handled the matter wisely. That's like my brave girl. I love you, baby.

Oh and for the first time he also felt happy and relieved because she didn't throw things at him. He knew one day her throwing skill will save them and he was right.

"Perfect throw" she heard her husband mutter when she hastily crawled to pick the gun from the ground. She picked the gun, pushed herself up to her feet in panther's easy grace and pointed the gun at the bitch, Dipali.

"You bloody bitch. How dare you shoot my husband?" she angrily strode towards her and pushed the muzzle of the gun onto Dipali's head ready to shoot.

"Madhu, NO!" Rishab shouted.

"I'm going to fucking kill her, Rishab..."

"Madhu, please, no"

Dipali didn't get why he was stopping his wife from shooting her when she had hurt him?

"No, I'm not going to listen to you this time... she hurts you and I am going to punish her for that..." she was raged with maddening anger. She just wanted to leave the bullet in Dipali's head.

"Madhuuu..." he groaned in pain. His hand was killing him and his wife was being stubborn to take Dipali's life. "...give that fucking gun to me"

"I won't" she growled. Her eyes blazed with red hot fury as she hands tightened around the gun. "She even killed my red fish" she cried. Rishab gaped at her in disbelief. Even now she will think about her damn fish huh? She is insane! He thought.

"Madhu, I am warning you... DON'T. SHOOT. HER" Rishab warned her in a chilly tone. She knew she can't defy her husband's exclusive warning otherwise she will be in shit deep trouble.

"Ahhh!!!" she hollered like a cornered tigress to take out her frustration and shot everywhere on the ground but on her. Dipali cupped her ears with her palm to shut the firing sound and tried to squirm away from the bullets.

When Madhu was ran out off bullets she knocked the grip of the gun hardly on Dipali's forehead and discarded the gun on the ground.

"Ow!" Dipali yelled in pain as she covered her forehead with her palm.

Madhu calmed down a bit only after seeing blood ooze out of her forehead.

Rishab was too stunned to see this violent side of his sweet scared kitten. Is she really the girl I married? He wondered incredulously.