Part 28

"Balraj" Finally the word escaped from her mouth.

Rishab quickly took out his work phone and speed dialed to inspector Joshi. "Joshi, I need you to pull out all the records of a kidnapper named "Balraj" immediately. I will come to the station later tonight and I want the records to be ready by then"

"Yes, Sir but may I know his surname?"

"I don't know that but you collect information of all the Balraj's we have in our criminal record."

"Yes, Sir."

"Oh wait. Search in year 1997's record." Rishab instructed and cut the call.

"How long they kept you with them, Madhu? And for what reason?" Sameer probed.

"3 days. In a dark room. It was too dark. I got scared. I cried and cried and cried but no one heard me. I couldn't close my eyes because there too I could find darkness. I wanted mama. I wanted to be back in her arms." She paused. Sameer and Rishab waited for her to continue. "Did your mama come?"

"Yes. After three long days when I almost died. I hate mama for not hearing my cries. She said she will be there for me whenever I call her but she lied. I hate papa too. He didn't come to save me. They let me be in pain with those monsters. I hate them."

"No, Madhu, you don't hate them. You still love them."

"No!" She denied vehemently. "I only love my Rishab. He only cares for me. He only loves me. He is my guardian Angel" she said softly as a smile marred her face.

"That he is." Sameer agreed with a smile.

"Sameer, get back to her past story." Rishab ordered. He knew his wife loves him and no doubt about that. Now, he just wanted to know more information about her dreadful past.

"Madhu, can you remember how you escaped from those monsters?"

"I didn't escape. They didn't let me go anywhere. I was locked in a dark room, alone and they let me starve. I got abused either by the bigger monster Balraj or by his right hand man... His name..." She tried hard to remember.

"If you can't remember forget it."

"No. I know. He is the worst of worst monster. He is... Bujang. He only..."

"What he did?"

"I don't know what he did exactly. But I do know he abused me." her hands stated shaking. "He removed my pinafore school uniform... I shout "Hey give me back my uniform! I have school tomorrow and I need my pinafore to wear but he threw it away in the dirty cement pile. And then he tore my white shirt..." she grimace her face in disgust and clutched the bed spread tightly. "He smelled my cloths and rubbed it over his bare chest, moaning. I pushed him when he came closer and breathed on my neck but he pressed his palm on my face and squeezed it leaving his nails dig my skin. And then he licked me..." Hearing her Rishab clenched his jaw and fists his hands, his nails digging in his palm making it bleed. He wished to break something hard to take out his molten hot fury. "He licked my neck, my chest, my... He licked me like a dog. I kicked him. I withered beneath him but I was so tiny in front of that monster. His smell stinks. He drank something from a bottle and forced me to drink. I said no. He slapped me hard on my cheeks. It burned and I whimpered."

"God! The moment I get my hands on those bas***ds! I won't spare them for tormenting and physically abusing my Madhu. Ugh!" He grunted pulling his hair. "How dare he? How f**king dare he touch her? She was a small baby and he behaved with her like an animal. Nasty f**king pig!" Rishab snarled, pacing the room, cursing those creeps loudly.

"Calm down." Sameer said softly over the phone to Rishab.

"Calm down? My foot! God! This is torture. Sheer torture! I can't hear anymore of her sufferings. She didn't deserve that. No one deserves to be treated like that. f**k!" Rishab couldn't put it together. He lost his cool and composed self. He was burning in rage. He wanted to kill them with his bare hands.