Part 16

(18+ Matured contents)
Read at your own risk!!!

----------

Rk stood by the balcony brooding. He was so pissed at his stupid wife for f**king his mood. He was being so considerate to her feelings and controlled himself for nearly three months without touching her though how much ever she was alluring and irresistible. But now, finally, when the right moment came she was acting childish prolonging their togetherness for a f**king fish. How could she be like this? So unaffected to my charms? Is she really not attracted to me? Don't she desire me? Rk thought. A moment later he heard footsteps nearing him. He didnt care to turn around and look at her. He felt his wife's hands hugging him from behind as she placed her cheek on his back and then she planted a kiss on his shoulder before singing...

Lag ja gale ki phir Ye hasin raat ho na ho Shayad phir is janam mein Mulakat ho na ho Lag jaa gale se

"God! Madhu, I am not mad at you.." He swiftly turned to her side "... so you please stop singing. You have a horrible voice." He snapped at her like an arrogant brute.

"My voice is not horrible but you are!" She snapped him back angrily and stomped off. She slumped down on the bed and crossed her hands over her chest huffing. "I thought you were mad at me for messing again and thought to woo you by singing and get you back to a romantic mood... But you?"

"Woman, try something on your own!" He rolled his eyes.

"What do you mean?" She asked not looking at him as she tried to hide the fact thar she was caught by him.

"You lifted the scene from the daily soap you watch at prime time right?"

"How do you know that?" She asked curiously.

"Did you forget that daily night you force me to sit with you and watch that Romantic crap?"

"Romantic crap?" Her eyes popped out and mouth dropped wide open in shock. Her nose flared with anger. "How dare you say that?" She asked gritting her teeth "Oh well, what you know about romance? so you will say all such nonsense only." She mocked him.

"At least you could have sung the other song." He asked ignoring her remark about him.

"Which one?" She asked curiosuly.

"Dil mera deewana..." He didn't sing but bluntly said the lyrics.

"Gah! The vamp in that show sings it to seduce the hero. I don't like it..." Madhu said making a disgusted face.

"Didn't you try to seduce me too, my love?" He asked smirking.

"Me? Nah!" She lied looking away from him.

"Liar!" He smirked. "Then what you were doing all these days? Well, what you did yesterday morning? That short skimpy dress, loose hair, red lipstick on your pouty lips..."

"You noticed all that?" She asked with wide eyed shock.

"Yep!"

"Then why you didn't make a move? Why you made me change?"

"To make a move there is no need for your seduction. I am already a goner for you. I was just giving you time to accept me and freely give yourself to me. And I made you change to jeans and tops because I know where I was talking you and chose the comfortable dress for you."

"Oh."

"Yeah oh" he repeated her word. "Well I like her."

"Who?" Madhu asked in confusion.