Part 39

(Flashback)

"I know the current identity of Balraj and Bujang. They indeed faked their deaths"

"Oh" she looked seemingly calm but she was shaking within. She unknowingly rubbed her belly, a habit she started recently. May be it was her way of reassuring the baby that everything was fine.

"Don't do that Madhu"

"Do what?"

"That" he pointed to her belly. "Don't rub your belly."

"What nonsense? It's my hand and it's my belly. I will rub all I want and you have no say in that matter"

"When something is not obvious then don't make it obvious"

"I didn't get you" she frowned. 

"Don't make it obvious to others that you are pregnant."

"I don't think only pregnant ladies rub their bellies... so I don't see any logic in your statement." She defied. "Look, you know I am pregnant so when you see me doing this..." she deliberately rubbed her belly "... it reminds you of the baby but it's not the case for outsiders. They will probably think either I am having a stomach ache or I am simply hungry."

"It just draws unnecessary attention." He reasoned out. She shook her head in disagreement. No use in arguing with his stubborn wife. Rishab sighed in resignation. "Okay fine, just make sure you don't give even the slightest of indication to our enemies that you are pregnant then it will be dangerous for our baby."

"Fair enough." She nodded her head. "Now come to the main matter"

Rishab got out of the bed and pulled his pants on and threw his shirt to Madhu. "Wear this. I will show you." he said and walked out of the bedroom to get his laptop. Madhu quickly threw 'his' shirt on her and buttoned up some three buttons and left the top 2 buttons undone exhibiting an ample amount of her cleavage.

She walked out of the bedroom and made a beeline to the kitchen to cook some midnight snack.

"What you doing here?" he walked into the kitchen area holding his 'Apple' laptop securely as if it was his baby.

"Cooking, obviously" She shrugged and poured water in to the medium sized pot placed on the stove. "You want some pasta?" she offered.

"Is this the time to eat?" he responded to her question with another question.

"You want or you don't want? No further questions! I'm hungry and I am gonna eat... and I don't care it's 2 in the morning!"

"I don't want"

"Expected. Well, now show me whatever you want me to see"

Rishab placed his laptop on the center counter in the kitchen and switched it on. Madhu walked around letting the pasta to boil in the stove and stood at the other side of the counter instead of standing beside her husband. She placed both her hands on the counter top and leaned her body forward admiring her husband's naked torso. Rishab looked up to see her but got distracted when his gaze fell on her pale white cleavage.

"Pervert!" she snapped at him, teasingly. Though she was also ogling at him she didn't let him catch her.

"Pervert? I'm your husband" He playfully slapped her cheek for calling him pervert and she laughed.

"Come this side woman so that you can see..."

"From here also I am seeing... clearly" she winked and teased his torso with the tip of her forefinger.

He shook his head and turned the laptop to her side and he walked around to stand beside her.

"I got this footage from the party night"