Part 35

(Rain forest Restaurant)

"You and your love for forests" Madhu snorted teasingly. Rishab had taken her to jungle themed restaurant.

"Have you been here, Madhu?" he asked. He didn't deny she was right.

"No and please don't tell me this is the place where you used to bring your Ex-Sweethearts." she said aleeady fuming in anger remembering how he took her last time to the restaurant he used to take all the bitches.

Rishab gave her a look which clearly said he was annoyed.

"Give me the car keys?" she asked.

"Why?" he asked puzzled.

"In case any of your girlfriends jump in from nowhere like last time how that girl Ria spoiled our dinner date then I can easily ditch you here and go home taking the car as I can't walk home, can I?" she asked.

"You wanna put a fight or have a pleasant dinner?" he asked in a clipped tone.

"Dinner. I am hungry."

"Good choice. Come." he took her hand and lead her to the corner booth.

"Nice place." Madhu said looking around. "It's fascinating right? All the trees, waterfalls, model piece of wild animals and the mild animal sound effects?"

"Yeah. I like this wildlife ambience." Rishab agreed.

"But the lightings are too dim and dingy." she criticized. It wasn't an easy task to please women! Poor Men!

Thankfully, the waitress interrupted them before they could start arguing over yet another petty issue.

"Ready to order Sir, Ma'am?" the waitress asked in a polite tone.

"Madhu?" he turned to his side subtly asking Madhu whether she had decided what she wanted to eat.

"French fries and falooda" Madhu ordered.

"That's all?" Rishab asked. She nodded her head.

"You have ordered for starter and dessert. What about the main course?"

"I want to eat only those two."

"Madhu..." he signed. He can't believe his wife made him take her to a dinner date after creating such a melodrama at home only to eat fucking french fries & falooda? Like seriously?

"Rishab, I am craving to eat them."

"Okay. Get her whatever she wants." Rishab confirmed the order to the waitress and was about to place his order when Madhu interrupted "Make the order two." she said showing her index and middle finger.

"I can order for myself and I definitely don't want to have falooda." he growled. He hated to eat fruits and jelly mixed with ice cream. Why he never liked to take ice cream for dessert.

"I am not ordering for you. I want two plates of French fries and two bowls of falooda." Madhu clarified.

"Order some proper food, Madhu instead of having just potatoes and ice cream at this time." he wanted her to eat something healthy and filling.

"No"

"Okay. Fine. I will have a set of Tandoori naan and lamb chops. Oh and lime soda."

"Will be back with your orders, Sir." the waitress said and briskly walked away.

"What?" Rishab asked Madhu seeing her smiling at him.

"You look good in this wine red shirt and black pants. You should wear different color shirts more often instead of just wearing black or white shirts with different shades of blue denim jeans."