Part 14

HAPPY NEW YEAR (2017) TO ALL MY LOVELY READERS!!!!

"Wow!" Madhu squealed taking in the sight in front of her. 

"Are we going to stay here?" she turned and asked to her husband who was unloading their bags from the back of the jeep. 

"Yep!" 

"I have never been in a tree house. Oh hell, I have never seen tree house in real ever in my life before. This is so surprising." Madhu said excitedly looking at the tree house which was built on five wooden poles, at least 20 feet off the ground, nestled in a forest of trees. 

"You like my surprise?" Rk asked with a smile. 

"Oh Rishab, this is lovely. Thank you." she gave him a side hug leaning her head on his shoulder. 

"I love this place. It's so serene and complete seclusion. My college friends and I used to come here once in two months when we were in college. We call this place as "Top sleep in the hidden forest"..."

"You guys bring girls here?" Madhu asked suspiciously.

"Don't rain on my parade, Madhu" Rk sighed irately. 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, didn't mean to spoil your mood. Just curious, you know." Madhu said in a contrite tone. 

"No! We haven't brought any girl here before. You are the first one to step into this house." 

"I'm honored." Madhu bowed a little. 

"Mukkund tried to bring his wife here many times but she wasn't courageous enough to spend a night in forest."

"What made to you think that I will agree to stay here in this God-damn forest?" she asked keeping a straight face. 

"I know you like this place so cut your acting. As for as I know you are one adventurous woman so this place will be one new and thrilling experience for you." 

"It is indeed! Thank you." 

"Stop thanking me, Madhu" 

"I can't help but thank you when you make me so happy." 

"I'm glad to hear you are happy. You deserve to be." Rk kissed her forehead. 

"Now, shall we go see the house?" Madhu asked with a wide grin. 

"Lead the way, Mrs. Kundra" Rk said with a smirk. Madhu climbed up the wooden steps swaying her hips more than need teasing her husband. 

"Stop toying with your husband" Rk said and swat her behind making her yelp and run fast on the steps giggling. Rk ran behind her and caught her hand and stopped her from opening the door. Madhu looked at him questioningly. Rk pulled her in his arms and gave her a wet kiss. 

"What was that for?" Madhu asked blushing. 

"For giggling like a school girl" Rk said with a shrug and opened the door and let her walk in first.

"This place is so cozy." Madhu said and whistled appreciatively. The tree house had a wooden canopy bed with white net curtains. On one side of the room a wicker egg shaped hanging chair with white cushions neatly arranged on it. A wooden rack at one corner where a stove and few kitchen utensils were placed and a mud pot. 

"Madhu, you are not supposed to go out of this house on your own especially at night time." 

"Okay, Rishab. I know we are in a forest and I can understand what all dangers might come if we aren't careful so I won't do anything crazy." She promised. 

"That's so assuring but do follow it." He ordered. "Command received, Officer!" Madhu saluted him with a teasing smile.

"So what we are gonna do here for the next two days?" Madhu asked seemingly casual but she terribly failed to hide her desperate need for him in her voice.