Part 17

"I loved the trip..." Madhu said with a contented smile leaning her head back on the car seat.

"I am glad!" Rk said with a small smile.

"But I am sad to be back to the real world. It was so nice to be just the two of us." She mused.

"We will come again..."

"When?" She asked excitedly not even letting him complete his sentence.

"Whenever we both find free time." Rk said. He already had consider her wish and extended their trip for a night and he wasn't complaining at all for granting to her wish because they indeed had great fun making sweet love over and over again till they fell asleep completely worn out. And now they were heading back home after leaving Mukkund's jeep at his place and taking back their car. Mukkund wasn't at home as he had to see his wife and new born baby boy at the hospital but he had given Rk's car key to the watch man. Rk had thanked him over phone for making all arrangments for their stay in the jungle at such short notice and also promised him to bring his wife to meet his wife and kids one day.

"Then that will never happen"

"Why do you say so?"

"You police people work 365 days in a year then how come you will get free time? I am actually glad you get time to come home daily night." She muttered with a pout. He just didnt comment on that as he knew she was right.

"Only when you get your next suspension we can think about something like this." She said with a casual shrug, her tone was teasing.

"Not going to happen again!" Rk said dryly.

"What?"

"Suspension!"

"You seem so confident having me beside you?" Madhu asked with a smirk. He shook his head knowing she was just teasing him so he played along.

"Fair point. I kinda forgot I am carrying a cat in my bag."

"Cat?"

"Wildcat!" He said with a wink making her blush.

"I feel so different." Madhu said stretching her hands and getting comfortable on her seat by folding her legs and placing them beneath her.

"In what way?" Rk asked clueless. He glanced at her before sticking his eyes back on the road.

"Every way! I feel so different physically and emotionally. I feel like I have gotten what I wanted and given what to be given rightfully."

"You are talking in puzzle. Can you be little more clear?"

"You are so obtuse!" Madhu rolled her eyes. "I am talking about my feelings. I got your love and I have given you my love, my heart, my body and my soul."

"Oh! That. Right." He nodded in realization.

"Yeah oh, that, right... That's all you can say? Nothing more?"

"What's there to say? May be I could say same to you." He said with a casual shrug.

"So you feel the same? You feel you belonged to me?" She asked turning to his side.

"Not exactly."

"Means?"

"I don't belong to anyone. I belong to myself."

"That's rude!" She pouted her lips and turned away seeing yet unseeing the moving sights.

"Do you always expect to hear cheesy romantic lines?" Rk asked with a frown.