Part 51

(UNEDITED)

"Feeding Nemo..." Rishab said seeing his wife dropping fish food pellets into the fish tank. He was sitting on the bed, leaning his back against the upright cushion hearboard, his hands crossed behind his head and his legs outstretched as he waited for his wife to join him.

"That's 'Finding Nemo', Rishab" Madhu corrected him.

"I know that movie's name." He rolled his eyes. How could he possibly forget that movie's name when he was literally forced by his wife to watch it on every Sunday? "I am just telling what you are doing now. First you fed our babies. Then you fed your fish. And now time to feed your husband so c'mere" he opened his arms for her.

"I already served you dinner, sweetheart, didn't I?" Madhu asked with a teasing grin as she walked backwards to the bathroom.

"But still I am hungry" he whined.

"Then go eat the leftovers" she said and bit her lower lips to suppress her laughter.

"Hey, you know I am not talking about food here"

"Then?" She asked innocently batting her eyelashes.

"Don't play dumb, Madhu. Come to me right now" he ordered.

She shook her head gigging and ran into the bathroom and shut the door behind her.

She was brushing her teeth after contemplating whether to take her shower now or after sex, along with husband and decided with the latter as the idea sounds more enticing.

After brushing her teeth and washing her face she was drying her face with a fluffy towel when she heard her husband's phone ring. She wondered who it was calling at the late hours and tried to overhear to whom he was talking but she didn't hear a word. "May be he has gone to the balcony to take the call so that he won't disturb the twins" she thought and neatly folded the towel and placed it back on the slab.

"I hope it's not work calling him" she fervently prayed and stepped out of the bathroom to find her husband rummaging something in the wardrobe.

"You are going to work?" She asked in dread seeing him take out his uniform.

"Seems like God didn't hear my prayer after all" she muttered under her breathe when he nodded his head in yes.

"Rishab..." she went and back hugged him.

"What, Madhu?" He drew her to his front and circled her in his arms.

"You... you promised... me... we... um... together..." She stammered feeling shy to even remind him about his promise he made to make love to her tonight.

"Yeah, now and forever we will be together. I am just going for work now and I will be back in two or three hours. Take care, okay?" he kissed her forehead.

"No, not that promise."

"Then?"

"The one you made this evening..."

"What promise I made this evening?" He asked frowning, giving her a puzzled look.

"That... That we will do stuff together tonight..." Her cheeks heat up thinking about all the possible things they could do tonight after remaining abstinent from sex for over three months.

"What sort of stuff you are talking about, Madhu? Be clear or let me get ready. I am getting late" he said impatiently

"Rishab, please don't go..." She hugged him tightly not wanting to let him go.

"Why, sweetheart?" He teased.

"Please, dedicate this one night for me... we... we will...make love " she said mortified but her need and desperation was palpable in her voice.