Part 41

(Note – Hi all! I'm not at all satisfied with this update! I'm really feeling bad that I couldn't write better. Sorry guys! Please do tell me, if you didn't like this part then I will delete it and re-write.)

(UNEDITED)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Madhu took Bujang's fully loaded gun from the bed. "I am going to end this game now" she smirked.

"But wait!" she stopped herself from stepping out of the room and going downstairs to face the devil Balraj and finish him off.

"How will I escape from here after shooting him? His watch dogs are halted outside, around the house right?" she wondered biting her lower lip as she rubbed her belly to ease the nagging ache.

"If they hear the gun firing sound they will step into the house and target me. I better wait in this room till Rishab comes here? No! I can't do that... What if Balraj comes up here? I better escape through the balcony. They can't find me at this time of the night in this dense Island" she decided and quickly ran to the balcony.

Without thinking she threw one of her legs to the other side of the wooden railing and looked down.

"Oh no!" she momentarily panicked looking down. "Ugh!" she groaned breathing heavily as she felt a sharp pain in her lower abdomen.

Though it wasn't too high from the ground level she knew she can't simply jump down. One her phobia of heights. Two her baby. "My baby... I will hurt my baby." she withdrew her leg back and crouched down on the wooden floor resting her head on the wooden railing.

"I'm sorry baby for forgetting you and thinking of jumping down... now please stop aching my belly" she felt like someone was twisting her belly painfully. She wanted to cry in pain but she restrained herself by grinding her teeth tightly as silent tears streamed down her cheeks. She blinked her teary eyes when she found some movement behind the trees. May be Balraj's men! She thought

She went back to the room to find Bujang still lying life-less on the same spot where she pushed him down. She can tell he was still breathing with the faint rise and fall of his chest and then she walked straight into the bathroom.

She sighed in relief when she didn't find any external bleeding on her panties. She thought she was going to have a miscarriage giving into the severity of her abdomen ache. "May be it's just normal stomach pain or... haven't I started bleeding out yet?" she worried biting her nails. It would kill her if she lost her baby in this bloody mess. "You better stay safe in me, please, baby. Mommy loves you." she hugged her tummy protectively with her hands and cried with her head held down.

"Enough, Madhu, it's not time to cry. Bear with the pain and go end things. Its time." she pep talked to herself and taking few deep breathes she slowly dragged her feet down the stairs.

"Balraj!" Madhu whispered. Balraj set down his whiskey glass down on the bar counter and turned around to face her.

Madhu didn't give him a chance to react but shot him on his knee. Balraj yelled in a pain as he slumped to the floor. He retrieved his gun from his coat pocket and shakily aimed at Madhu.

She was too quick to shoot him again on the hand he was holding his gun.

"Ahhh" Balraj grunted and dropped the gun.

Madhu held her gun with both her hands and aimed to his chest.

"No! No! Don't shoot me..." Balraj pleaded as he looked at the door for his men to barge in for his help.

"I will let you go... but please don't shoot me..." he pleaded.

"You? The wounded pig will show pity on me and let me go?" Madhu laughed mockingly. "Take this one bastard!" she shot his right side shoulder.