Part 49

Thanks all for your votes and comments on the previous part. I read each and every comment and loved them all but I was little busy with my cousins marriage so couldn't reply to you. Sorry. I will try to reply later.

Hope you will like this part though I didn't like it. Hahahaha!

Please don't forget to vote and comment!

(UNEDITED)

- - - - -

"Rishu, what was all that?" Radha asked angrily once Madhu had gone down.

"Mom, please, not now" Rishab groaned in frustration. He was mad at himself for what he said to his wife. He didn't mean to sound harsh and hurt her feelings but he knew he did. He saw the hurt in her beautiful eyes.

"No! You simply can't shut me this time like you did a moment ago. I want to know..."

"What you wanna know?" he asked irately.

"Why you behaved the way you behaved with Madhu? Why you made her cry?"

"I didn't intend to. I just got mad when she took my daughter from my hands"

"So? You will show your waspish tongue to her?"

"I'm sorry, Mom"

"Don't say sorry to me! Go say sorry to your wife"

"Yeah, I know. I will. Just give me sometime and I am sure even Madhu will need some space" he said rubbing both his hands over his face. Radha nodded.

"The warning you gave Madhu... I can't make heads or tails out of it..."

"Madhu has some fears..." Rishab started to vaguely tell his mother about Madhu's issues. Radha showed her hand asking him to stop and shook her head. "Don't give any explanation to me, Rishu. It's your personal affair and you husband and wife sort it out... I am not going to meddle in it but remember I will always be there for you two."

"I know, mom"

"All I want to say is, you gave her a warning before and now I am giving you a warning... never ever hurt my daughter in-law. If you do you will have to answer me." Rishab cocked his brow in surprise.

"You are my mother" he reminded her so that she won't go too hard on him.

"Not only yours, hers as well"

"Okay, mama bear. I will keep your precious daughter happy and I won't say a word that will hurt her." he clasped both his hands as if worshipping and bowed down his head in front of his mother.

"Are you mocking me?" Radha asked suspiciously.

"No! I mean it" he promised

"Alright then" Radha smiled victoriously. "Oh and one more thing"

"What now?" he snarled.

"Your this tone... it's so rude... you better change it and be little more polite and nice to others" Radha said patting Rishab's cheek gently.

Sameer bursts out laughing and that was when Radha and Rishab realized even he was there in the scene. Rishab gave him a deadly glare and his laughing fit ceases.

"This look of yours is so intimidating..."

"Mom!" he admonished her for treating him like a child. "For God's sake, I am a father of two kids so stop embarrassing me now by treating me like I'm five"

"I'm just telling you, Rishu... you think you can scare us with your powerful tone and steely glare but you are wrong. Just because this time we didn't retaliate when you showed your wrath to us..."