Part 7

Rishab took a cherry & gently rolled it over Madhu's bottom lip. When Madhu slowly parted her lips, the cherry slips into her mouth along with Rk's index finger & Madhu clamped it with her mouth & sucked it hard.

"You want more?" Rk asked as he took another cherry.

"More of you? Yes." Madhu whispered.

"I am asking about cherries, baby." He said smiling salaciously.

"One more. Then you will make love to me."

"Again?" He asked her in surprise as he fed her one more red cherry.

"Yes. Again and again and again."

"You are insatiable, sweetheart."

"You can't blame me. You are so deliciously sweet & smooth."

"You never cease to amuse me, biwi."

"C'mon. Kiss me. Kiss me." Madhu wrapped her arms around her husband's neck & pulled him closer & took his lips in her.

"Hmm. You taste mighty fine than the cherry, my darling husband."

"Mrs. Kundra, you are such a flirt." Rk teased her & ran his nose hers as his hand skimmed down her thighs.

"You ready?" Rk asked.

"As ever I will be." Madhu whispered shyly & closed her eyes, feeling his touch & kiss.

Madhu woke up with a start as her ears blasted with the loud noise of the bedside alarm clock. She sat upright on the bed & looked at her side. It was empty. Her husband was missing.

"Shit! It was all a dream." Madhu groaned.

"It felt so real. His sweet endearments. His kisses. His touch. Those cherries. The love making. But it was all just an erotic dream?" She wondered.

"I have never got such dreams but why now? Am I ready for intimacy with my husband? Well, I always wanted to get intimate with my husband... But... But I want him to feel something special for me. I guess he does... And its only me not seeing his love & care." Madhu momentarily went back to the previous night & her lips quiver up to a smile.

"I heard the panic & worry in his voice when he got to know I was abducted. I saw the relief in his eyes when I reached home safe. I felt safe in his arms when he hugged me. He didn't scold me for crying but only soothed me. He was absolutely sweet last night. He fed me with so much love. I felt him tensing up when he heard what all ordeal I faced." Then she noticed the band-aid in her thumb.

"Aww... He put this on my wound. He really cares for me but he sucks in expressing out. So very unromantic husband I have got!" Madhu sighed. "But its okay! I am happy with the knowledge that he cares for me."

"Now where is he? In the gym?? Why he didn't wake me up for work out?" Madhu wondered as she clambered out of the bed & made a beeline to the gym.

Madhu rubbing her sleepy eyes opened the door & walked into the room & tripped as her leg hit with Rk's leg who was taking push ups on the floor & losing her balance she fell on top of him.

"Ahhh..." Madhu screamed.

"f**k! You didnt fall down. Now get off my body. You are heavy." Rk said steadying himself by balancing his weight & her weight with his hands, his palms spread widely on the floor.

"Thank god! Thank god! I m safe!" Madhu muttered a prayer hugging her husband tight as if her life depends on him, still sprawled on top of him.

"Get up, Madhu." Rk grunted.