Chapter 8

The Next Day

"Okay Lucy...you can do it.." the blonde mumbled, watching her face in the mirror. Instead of a usual bun, she decided today she'll put her hair down, she made sure and wasted 30 minutes, press ironing it at home before she head to work. "1 more minute, I can do it.." Lucy whispered, putting her little mirror back in her purse.

She looked at Sean who was busy colouring in his book, sitting besides a blonde hair girl. "Okay, last minute work.." she took out pink lipstick and traced the ends of her lips with it. She looked at herself again and smiled "Perfect, now how to approach him, what to say.." she asked herself then the school bell rang.

"Alright everyone, class dismissed" the bonde stood up from behind her desk and quickly packed up her stuff.

"Sean" she called just as the boy was about to walk out the door. "Wait up" "Um...okay" Sean mumbled, stepping aside so that the other children can walk out the door. "Bye bye Miss!" "Bye.." Lucy smiled, giving them a little wave before she took hold of her purse and keys.

She fixed her black skirt and looked down at her heels. Today she decided to wore a white long sleeve top and a black skirt, stopping above her knee, along with some stockings and black heels.

"I'm coming along with you..have to talk to your father" "Would you run off again?" Sean asked "Run off, haha of course not" Lucy chuckled nervously. "Oh..okay" they both head out the door and Lucy locked it behind her. "Alright let's go" Lucy smiled.

Outside

"What I really wanted to say was that, you have a wonderful, talented little boy" Lucy found the courage to say, holding her chest while she stood infront the man who chuckled. "He really is something isn't he?" the man looked at Sean and rubbed his hair "Go in the car son, I'll be there soon okay?"

"Okay" the little boy ran off and mr. handsome smiled at Lucy.

Oh good god I'm gonna melt!

"Nice having a teacher talking good about my son" he smiled again and Lucy chuckled "And I wanted to give you back-" "If you're talking about the money then don't, I already told you, it's okay and.." his eyes landed on her eyes then they went to her lips. "you look beautiful Miss.." "Lucy, just call me Lucy or Luce or whatever" the blonde smiled.

"Lucy.." he took his hand out for a friendly shake and the blonde held it "Jason-" "Jason Darris" she said "Ur..yeah.." he said and Lucy   quickly shook her head "Oh I'm sorry I-" "It's okay, really" Jason smiled again before he looked back to see his son entering his car. "So.." he turned to Lucy and smiled again.

"See you ar-" Lucy cut him off "Can I...get your number?" "Huh, what for?" "I don't know, you know, to talk about Sean and how he's going at school and stuff" Jason chuckled and Lucy watched him surprised. "What?" she asked. "Okay, even though I'm kind of getting a feeling that was a lie you just said" he gave her a fold piece of paper and Lucy took it.

"Thank you..Jason" "Sure, see ya Lucy" the father walked away, leaving Lucy who clutched her right breast. She watched as he got in his car and drove off.

"Wow.." she looked at the piece of paper and unfold it, gasping at the numbers. "I got his number" Lucy turned to the teacher that raised her brow at her. "Mine!" Lucy said before she ran off.

.

"I got his number, I got his number!" Lucy cheered, running around the couch in total happiness. She stopped and turned to her daughter who sat on the couch, watching her mother confused. "Guess what Nashi..mommy's finally back in the game!" Lucy picked up her baby and spinned her around in the air making the baby laugh.

She stopped and faced her baby, eye to eye. "Mommy got Jason number, we'll talk, go out together then get married and have alot of babies, would you like that Nashi?!" Nashi just stared at her confused. "Da" the baby said.

"Nope, that's not how this works Nashi, you may get a step father" Nashi cringed at her words as if she understood what her mother was saying. "What's wrong baby, don't you want mommy to be happy again?" Lucy asked, pouting as Nashi's lips started trembling.

"Awe, don't cry, you hungry..I'll get you something to eat..let's go"

Natsu's Home

"Oh my gosh I can't believe I'm smoking.." Natsu mumbled, staring at the lit cigarette in his hand while he laid on his couch, a bottle of liquor in the other hand, halfway full. "I want to get drunk and forget all my worries in tthe world.." he whispered before he took another smoke, exhaling the smoke out his nose.

"Wow.." he then took another gulp of his alcohol before he laughed, totally drunk by now. "That's the way how to spend an evening.." he whispered, his eyes pink showing that he was high.

He then coughed before he stood up on the couch, clutching his stomach. His front door was knocked and the pink hair male sighed "It's open!" Natsu yelled, falling back down on the couch. He heard the front door being opened then footsteps coming his way. "This smell..Natsu are you.." Gray sighed as he saw Natsu on the couch with closed eyes.

"Gray.." Natsu sang "come on..give your old buddy a hug and kiss come on.." Natsu stretched his lips, making kiss noises and Gray sweat dropped. "Don't tell me you're drunk" the male groaned, face palming himself.

"Come on.." Natsu stood up and walked drunkenly towards Gray. "Give me..a hug, want me to cry?" "Ugh" a voice said behind Gray and Natsu turned to Gajeel "I hate it when this guy's drunk, he's so annoying and acts gay towards everybody" "I agree.." Jellal whispered, standing behind Gajeel.

"Haters!" Natsu yelled at them before he lost his balance and fell on the floor. "Why are you getting drunk?" Gray asked, looking down at the male who pouted. "I'm just...depressed all of a sudden.." Natsu whispered, throwing the cigarette behind him. "Why?" "Because..someone's trying to impress an asshole" Natsu groaned.

"Who?" Natsu glared at Gray before he stood up "You want to fight me?!" "W-what?" Natsu pushed Gray back and glared "Fight me...don't touch my marshmellows.." Natsu chuckled. "He's drunk alright" Natsu fell back on the floor and covered his face. "I'm so depressed.." he cried.

"Natsu I thought today was the day, that we'll be going to the-" "Shut up Gray..does this look like the kind of day for me to be prancing around with guys?.." "Natsu ju-" "You know what...get out, get out I want peace and quiet" Natsu stood up and pushed Gray towards the door, the guys following.

"I'll call you okay" he pushed them all out "Na-" he shut the door in their faces and smirked "Finally.." he slid his back down the door and sat on the ground, slowly closing his eyes in peace.

4 minutes later

There you can see the lit abandoned bud, laying on the tile floor. The wind blew in the window, moving the cigarette towards the carpet, causing a little flame to emerged.

"Mm...you taste good..." Natsu mumbled in his sleep, leaning against the front door. He sniffed smoke but ignored it. "Hey!" the door banged behind the male making him grumble. "Luce I'm sleeping.." Natsu groaned "Open the door!!" "Oh my gosh can a fella get some peace around here?!" Natsu's eyes popped opened before he slowly stood up and yanked the front door open.

"What?" Natsu coughed, "Hey are you okay?!" Natsu looked at the man through his blurry vision and showed a lazy smile. "Sir do you know your house is burning?!" "What...nonsense.." Natsu looked behind him but couldn't see anything due to the black smoke. Natsu coughed again.

"Sir come with me" the man took hold of Natsu who only chuckled. "It isn't burning idiot..the house just decided to smoke cigarette too.." he tared at the house before his eyes slowly closed.

"Goodnight...everyone.."