Chapter 22

Magnolia's Park

"Damn it.." Lucy grumbled, looking at her watch while she sat impatiently on one of the park's benches for Jason. "He said 3 o' clock and now he's not here, dammit hope he isn't gonna set me up" she whispered to herself, watching people walk and play around in the park, families having picnics, some running around with their pets.

"The sight's pretty amazing though.." Lucy whispered, maybe one day she'll come here with her family to spend and enjoy time in this park, it was just so peaceful here, perfect place for a family.

"Okay now I'm gonna call hi-" warm hands suddenly appeared infront her face, covering both her eyes, her sight becoming darkness. "Hu-" Lucy stopped, a smile coming onto her lips.

He's here!

"Jason.." Lucy said, smiling, removing the hands while she looked up but gasped in shock at the face she wasn't expecting to see. "N-natsu, w-what are you-" Natsu chuckled, backing away before he made the rounds around the bench, smiling. "Natsu, what are you doing here, where is Nashi?" Lucy asked confused.

"I hired Stacy" he replied, sitting besides her. "B-but- serious why are you here Nat-" "I just came here to apologize to Jason, I've probably sounded too cruel and..it's time I act like an adult for my wife's sake" ''Ex wife" Lucy corrected and he rolled his eyes.

"Wife..ex wife, same thing" he said annoyed and Lucy tched, smiling. "So..how long you've been waiting?" Natsu asked, laying back on the bench while he closed his eyes. "About 20 minutes.." Lucy replied, pouting. "Awe, that's sucks and I actually got some questions to ask this Jason fellow" Natsu yawned and Lucy raised her brow.

"Like..?" she asked, curious to know. "His background, his past, his job, his intentions..and.." he turned to her "if he's serious about you" Natsu gave her a smile and Lucy couldn't help but smile back.

"I thought you were angry with me?" Lucy asked, raising a brow at him but he sighed "Uh..yeah, sorry about that" he scratched behind his head, mumbling something under his breath. "it's just that..you know what, never mind" "Come on say it" Lucy urged, a little laugh escaping her lips.

"Say it" Natsu shook his head "Nah, I won't" he crossed his arms, looking up at the sky. "Natsu.." "Forget it.." he grumbled but smiled when she pulled him in, giving him a side hug. "You're really stubborn at times.." Lucy mumbled "You can be an idiot at times.." Natsu mumbled.

Lucy smiled before she pulled away and closed her eyes, leaning against the bench along with Natsu. "Is that all what you're going to ask Jason?" Lucy asked and he nodded "Yeah..but if you want me to kick his ass I'll do it" Lucy shook her head.

"Typical Natsu..but don't do that"

.

"Shit..shit shit shit..Gajeel" Levy groaned, walking up and down while she covered her eyes. "what am I going to do.." she stopped her actions to look at Gajeel who sat on their bed, a smile on his lips.

"It's about time you get pregnant" he turned to her, waving the pregnancy test in his hand. "Yeah..I guess..but the pain Gajeel the pain..I'm scared"

He raised a brow. "Pain?" he asked and she nodded "Yes..I see what child birth looks like and I admit..it's really scary..the way how it stretches ope- oh god" Levy's eyes rolled up in her head as she fainted.

.

"There he is" Lucy smiled, standing up as she watched Jason who walked towards her a distance away, holding something behind his back. When he were footsteps away, Lucy put on a bright smile. "Jason.." he walked towards her and kissed her right cheek, showing her the bouquet of flowers he held behind his back.

"Awe.." Lucy took it and smiled at the fowers "It's beautiful Jason, thank you..if I only knew I would of gaev you one-'' someone cleared their throat behind Lucy and she stopped.

"Who's.." Lucy took a side step away and Jason's eyes widened when he saw the pink haired man. "Um.." he watched as Natsu stood up and took his hand out for a shake. Jason stared at it before he looked at Lucy "It's okay" she smiled then he cleared his throat before he returned to Natsu.

They both shook their hands quickly and Natsu put on a smile "The name's-" "I know" Jason said, putting his hands in his pant's pockets. Natsu gave him a straight look "Okay, now I'm trying to be nice here because of Lucy's sake so.." Natsu cleared his throat "I apologize for my behavior last night, I shouldn't had did that, I acted very immaturely and-"

"I understand and it's okay really" Jason said and Natsu sighed. "Okay..now" he turned to Lucy and smiled before he turned to Jason "If you're serious about her-" "I am" Jason cut him off and said "Can you shut up please, stop tempting me I'm only being nice here for her okay"

"I understand-" "Then shh and let me talk, as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted, if you're serious about my wi-" "Ex" "Jason.." Natsu groaned with gritted teeth with yet another interruption of the bastard. He eyed the man down "I actually came to spend time with Lucy so if you don't mind..I'm gonna g-" "I'm not finish" Natsu glared and Lucy sweat dropped.

"Natsu I-" "Shh...so Jason, number 1.." Natsu smiled.

12 minutes later

"She also hates shrimp so don't give her that, she loves the colour blue and has an obsession with cake at times but she cooled down, I think" Natsu explained, continuing to give Jason information about Lucy who sighed, sitting down on the bench. "Natsu I think-" "Quiet Luce..I'm talking"

Lucy sighed again, checking her watch.

"So if-" "Actually I already planned something so I-"

"Shut up Jason"

"Okay..." Jason sighed, looking away.

LOL I'm sorry for the short update guys I apologize but these days I'm so busy with work since it's my last year in high school. LOL there'll be more updates um...maybe tomorrow..

I guess...anyways please continue to vote and share yohr opinions by commenting

♡ Tesiah