Chapter 33

"Oh so..you're Natsu Dragneel.." her light purple eyes scanned his sweaty face. Sasha smiled who sat besides the nervous looking man in the café shop. Natsu smiled at her before he turned to the fat woman and glared. "I didn't told you to invite her" he hissed and the girl raised her brow.

"So why am I here now?'' she asked the both of them. Natsu turned to her and smiled "Sorry but..you can go home now" Sasha turned to him and glared.

"Wasn't she the one you wanted to date?'' Natsu glared at the pink hair woman "So what, you wanted to date me mister?'' the model raised her other brow at him and the father looked her way. "Sorry I didn't-" "So why did you make me call her here?" Sasha asked. "You made your own choice I didn't wanted her here you know what nah"

"Excuse me?'' the model asked "so wait, I wasted my time into coming down here to talk stupidness with you two, you know what Sasha, I don't think we can be friends anymore'' the model stood up. "Oh sorry honey, you won't my friend I was just trying to hook up my brother Natsu here and telling by your stink attitude..you will never get a man so later"

The model picked up her purse and walked away.

"Morons" "Back at you sweety" Sasha waved. "I hope you have a good life" "Or get hit by a bus" Natsu added, waving. Sasha turned to him and started laughing.

"You're one idiot Natsu" "I know..I know" he chuckled. "I can't stand girls with attitude no more...especially Lisanna, she was the worse" "I understand and I'm sorry for bringing a bitch like that here" "It's okay Sash...you know what it's good being single" Natsu nodded.

"To be honest..I don't know what I can do to help you plus my children needs me so I...I got to go" "Already" Natsu then sighed. "Yip, call you later bro" she pinched his cheek before she stood up.

Outside the Café

"Stupid people.." the model grumbled, walking out the door of the café. "Why do people always want to waste my damn time I-" when she turned to bend the corner she received a blow to her face.

She fell down, knocked out.

"Dammit..come here.." the model was then dragged away by her arms.

Sasha soon came out the café and looked around. "Hm..looks like model is gone.." she looked at her left then right before she crossed the road.

Natsu sighed from inside the café, groaning at the idea of being all alone.

At Lucy's

"Come on Natsu..pick up pick up pick.." Lucy repeated, hearing the phone dial. She've been trying to get through with his phone ever since but he wasn't picking up. She sighed, hanging up her phone. "Can I..do this?" Lucy asked herself, lookin worried as she stared at Erza's car parked infront of her.

"Lucy?'' someone rest their hand on the blonde's shoulder and Lucy turned, watching Erza. "How long are you going to stare at my car, aren't you going to get in?'' "I...I don't know Erza..to be honest and I've been dialing Natsu's phone for quite some time now and..he isn't picking up, I don't even know if he's home" Lucy sighed before she gave Erza her car keys back.

"Lucy.." Erza looked down at the keys before she sighed. "I don't think it'll work out, Natsu probably changed his mind-" "Oh just let me do it...since you two have no brain!" a voice snapped behind both Erza and Lucy.

The two girls turned to Levy who stomped her way towards them, chumming on something Lucy didn't know. "Levy..you guys stop her, she's crazy!" Juvia exclaimed, who stood by the door with Nashi in her arms. "Give me that" she grabbed the keys from Erza and walked towards the car.

"Juvia I want you to watch Nashi because me and the girls are about to go on a trip" Levy said, opening the car door. "But Levy it's-" "Shut up you two and get in the car, I swear I need to knock some sense into you guys..especially you Lucy" both Lucy and Erza sighed, both going towards the car.

"Juvia take good care of Nashi for me" Lucy said before entering the back of the car. "But I...I was going to go out with Gray-sama and have-"

"Just invite him over to Lucy's house, we'll take like 5 hours so you can have Gray to entertain you..hell even have sex with him I don't care, my main focus is on Lucy here!" Levy yelled to her and Lucy sweat dropped in the back of the car. "I wouldn't take it that far Levy..no one is having sex in my house-worse yet my room"

Levy turned to her and sighed. "You're no fun" she then turned to Juvia "We'll be back okay!'' she started up the engine. "Wait.." Erza's eyes widened when she remembered something.

"Levy can you drive?!" Lucy's eyes widened.

"Nope..now buckle up for the ride guys'' Levy smirked before she stepped on the gas. "Levy no!!!'' "Ahhhhh!!!" Juvia watched as the car speed off onto the road.

"Hm..I wonder if they'll be okay" Juvia mumbled, turning to Nashi who giggled. "Okay now let's get you something to eat, you're probably starving" she walked into the home with the bouncing Nashi.

"Now to call Gray-sama"

Sorry for the long update and short chapter guys, my apologies but there will be alot more updates with this story by tomorrow.

Sort of busy atm.