Chapter 23

"So I think that's all you need to know now..there'll be more-" "Actually I-" "Did you heard what I said?'' Natsu raised his brow and Jason sighed, sitting besides Lucy. "And if.." Natsu took a step towards him "break her heart...I'll haunt you down and I'll rip your head off.." he threatened and Lucy had enough.

She stood up and smiled "Thank you Natsy but I don't think that was really necessary, we're going to-" "But-" she gave him a glare and he pouted, dropping his head. "Fine.." he mumbled. "Good" Lucy smiled then turned to Jason who stood up.

"Lucy do you..love him or something?" Natsu asked all of a sudden and Lucy's eyes widened "Huh?" she turned to him and he sighed, shaking his head "Never mind.." Natsu whispered, putting both his hands in his pockets. "Just be careful okay and Jason.." Natsu turned to the male who raised his brow.

"Yeah?" "Treat her right and with res-" "I know" "You know that can be really annoying with you cutting me-" "I know.." Jason said again, crossing his arms.

Natsu sighed before he showed Lucy a little smile "Have a go-" "Oh yeah and could I ask you something um, how long do you intend to stay by Lucy?" Jason asked, catching Natsu by surprise. "What?" "Um you guys do-" Jason cut Lucy off "How long has it been, weeks now?" he asked her and Natsu watched Lucy.

"Um..probably but-" Jason turned to Natsu "I don't really feel comfortable knowing that you're living with my dat-" "Excuse fucking me I just hope you know you're now coming into the picture'' Natsu snapped, taking a step forward towards him but Lucy held his shoulder "Natsu..don't" she warned.

Jason smiled "I know that, very much so but you're the ex husban-" "Also the fucking father" the ex hissed at him "Natsu..stop it" "I know that too but Lucy doesn't love you anymore and the look in your eyes, I can see you just want to use her again" "Bitch.." Natsu said with gritted teeth. "don't you fucking dare..tempt me"

"I don't know you already ruined the day so..bye'' Jason waved "Jason..you stop it too, don't say that about Natsu" Lucy defended, her attention on the male "I'm sorry it's him who started it" Jason raised his hands in surrender and looked away, Lucy continued to stare at him before she sighed and turn to Natsu.

"Natsu...I think it's time you-" "Fucking trash piece of shit, I don't know why Luce likes you" "I don't know why Luce married you" Jason smirked and that was it, Natsu had enough.

"Come here!" he tried running towards him to attack but Lucy held his arm tight "Natsu...no no stop, it have children here- stop it!" she yelled over his struggling.

"You're so pathetic Natsu.." Jason shook his head, crossing his arms "if you wanted to fight I'd gladly kick your ass pinky-" "You wanna see fucking pinky..try me bitch" they glared at each other "Natsu stop it stop- can you guys just stop!" Lucy snapped, gaining everyone's attention from in the park.

"What's going on.." people asked "Shut up Judy..mind your own buisness.." an old man grumbled.

Lucy groaned in frustration "Why..why!'' she yelled at both the men "stop getting on like immature fucksw and...and-" "It was his fault!" "No it was your fault!" "Fuck off" "You're just full of talks, come here and say it to my face" "No you come here!" "GUYS!!!" they both stopped, turning to the blonde who throat got sored.

"You know what..I'm done..you happy now..done I'm.." Jason walked up to her and wrapped an arm around her waist while she sighed. "I apoologize Lucy, I'm sorry" he said in a rather deep voice, looking at her. She looked back at him then at Natsu who continued to stare at them.

"Natsu..I think it's time we..you know, go" he nodded his head, a bit irritated. "Just.." he sighed "just..you know what, fuck it bye.." he walked off on them "And pack your bags while you're at it!" Jason yelled.

"Fuck off" Natsu showed a middle finger and Jason chuckled. "Don't tell hiim that now let's go.." Luucy grumbled and he smiled "Just like to play with him and of course..the car awaits.."

.

Natsu got in his car and slammed the door shut. He was so frustrated right now! He hit his head on the starring wheel groaning. "Why..why why why!" he yelled, clenching his fists.

"I'm so stupid.."

Why couldn't he just do it, or...

Was he too late..

"Fucking Jason...Jason..Jason..I swear I'll kill you one day when Luce is not around" he grumbled, trying to un-clench his fists but failed.

"Damn damn..dammit, she wouldn't even defend me I mean like...come on.." he looked up and watched his reflection in the mirror "Did she lost love for me?" he asked himself then sighed.

He looked down, closing his eyes.

"I guess she did.."

I know I know shitty chapter, to be honest I didn't knew what to write for Chapter 23 and now you have it, crap.

Lol