Chapter 18

Natsu sighed, twirling the glass in his hand while he sat on the couch, the guys and girls surrounding him, all looking bored. Erza yawned "What time is it?" she turned to Jellal who checked his watch. "8:15 pm.." Jellal sighed, closing his eyes "What are we going to do.." Levy groaned.

"Want to go home.." Gray asked Juvia "I don't know..leaving Natsu here all alone with Nashi kinds of make me feel uneasy..'' everyone watched Natsu who groaned. "Why would Lucy even do that..I mean she's already beautiful why would she want to impress some fuck who only likes her for her body, I swear if he tries anything on her he's dead meat" Natsu said through gritted teeth.

"Awe I knew you still cared for her.." Levy smiled "Cared, I always care for her.." Natsu sighed, laying back on the couch. "You still love your wife I see?" Natsu smiled at the question, turning to Erza "What do you think?" he asked "Awe I knew it!" Juvia squealed "you guys are still in love with each other!"

"Shh..shh.." Natsu shushed, giving out a chuckle "I doubt she'll ever love me again.." he then sighed, feeling down. "What makes you say that, it's totally obvious you guys are still in love" Erza said and Gajeel nodded. "Now excuse me.." Levy stood up "What are you doing?" Gajeel asked "I'm gonna go get some fresh air" "Levy.." Erza groaned. "Yeah?" "Phone" Juvia said, stretching out her hand.

"What" Levy chuckled nervously "you guys don't think I'm gonna go tell Lu Lu about this, right.." "Oh no we don't..we trust you..note my sarcasm Levy" Levy grumbled, digging in her pocket and taking out her phone. "Dammit" she gave the phone to Juvia and the blue hair girl smiled politely "Why thank you" she put the phone under her.

"Levy.." Levy turned to Natsu "I don't want you telling Lucy this" Natsu said, now starting to have regrets. "Why?" "Because.." Natsu then sighed, feeling worried. "let's just forget it.." he stood up and walked away and his friends watched him in worry. "Wow.." Jellal whispered. "Can't you just feel the love.." Juvia sighed dreamily, her eyes as hearts. Gray quickly scooted away from her and Erza eyed him weirdly.

"Why'd you do that?" Erza asked Gray "Trust me..you don't want to be around her when she's in that mode" Gray said then flinched when Juvia pulled him closer to her "Gray-sama.." Juvia purred in his ear and he gulped. "when we get home why don't we try for a baby and after that...try for another one and another one..until we make a million" she said and he gulped again. "Um..not tonight uh..maybe another tine" Gray said.

"Why?" Juvia pouted. "You don't want to rush it..right?" he turned to her and asked and Juvia sighed "Okay.." "Do you guys realized that we're all here?" Gajeel asked them. "I'm going to check up on Lucy" Erza took out her device and poked in digits on the flat screen of her phone.

"Put it on loud speaker.." Levy said then turned to Gajeel who sat besides her "can you go fetch me some chips" he gave her a glare and she smiled innocently "please.." "No" he crossed his arms then Levy sighed, leaning in to whisper something in his ear. Jellal just stared at them "Grr.." Gajeel grumbled, "fine" he got off the couch and walked towards the kitchen.

Levy sighed, rubbing her stomach "I'm so hungry lately.." she mumbled before she smiled "and I like it"

.

"Wow it's been a while since I last went out on a date- well in a restaurant" Lucy said, looking around the fancy place, watching as the waiters and waitresses walked by with plates and menus in their hands and couples who communicated with each other, laughing and clicking their glasses, making toasts.

"Yeah to be honest, me too" Jason whispered, looking around as well. He turned to Lucy and smiled "Have you ever came here before?" he asked and she shook her head "No, have you?" Lucy asked "Five times actually.." he whispered "Oh..um, was it with your ex well Sean's mother?" "She was the first and the others were just dates.." he said and she muttered an "Oh.."