Chapter 43

Lol

The Next Week

"Hmm.." Erza hummed as she watched herself in the body length mirror, smiling with each turn she took. "Oh this dress looks absolutely perfect on you" a blonde hair woman said as she crossed her arms and smiled at Erza. Erza hummed, looking at her body in the mirror.

What she wore was a simple white thin strap silky wedding dress. She hummed again, frowning. "This is too simple, even though I am a simple woman I don't really fit this dress, get me another" "Uh, you sure?" Erza turned to the woman and gave her a pissed look "On it" she said as she quickly walked away, in search for a dress of Erza's interest.

Erza walked towards the wedding dresses that hung up on a lace, searching through. She wanted to look absolutely beautiful for her wedding day which was next week, she was so happy. Finally she's getting to marry her one and true love, Jellal. She took out a wedding dress and stared at it.

It was nice and frilly but it was way too frilly, that wasn't her style. She just wanted something simple and not simple at the same time, she didn't know how to explain it but she wanted that style of dress.

She put back the dress, looking at her phone which beeped for the second time. She walked towards the chair and picked her phone up. She answered the call and placed the phone against her ear.

"When are you guys coming, you guys are all thirty minutes late and I'm lonely" Erza said as she walked back towardsthe dresses, looking at them. "Sorry Erza we're on our way just hold on a bit okay, we just stopped by to buy lunch" the voice of her maid of honor said. "Did you bought for me?" Erza asked before he added "because I'm so hungry, I skipped through breakfast and lunch and I am a bit dizzy"

"Don't worry, I bought you a vege burger I can just say that we're ten minutes away" "Good because I'm having a difficult time trying to find the best dress for me" Erza made a small pout as she touched the material of the dress she wore.

The person chuckled on the other line of the phone "Don't worry, I'll be there to help out okay just wait" "Okay and hurry fast Lucy" the red hair said before she hung up and sighed. She decided to text her fiancé.

Erza: I never knew searching for the right dress would've been difficult, how are you and the guys going?

With that being sent, she threw her phone on top her purse and held her hips. She faced the mirror and smiled. "I winder if to leave my hair down or just put it in a bun.." the woman mumbled to herself.

.

"You guys Erza is getting cranky, we were to meet her around 12 o' clock in the store and it's almost one" Lucy said as she stared at her phone. "I know I know, we can only blame Levy here" Juvia said as she drove the car, looking at Levy through the rear view mirror.

Levy tched "Don't blame me, blame this baby for having me hungry all the time" she dug her hand in the box and took out a piece of fried chicken. The scent of the chicken also made Lucy's mouth water. Juvia just rolled her eyes before she returned to the road. "You two are something else" she said.

"Got anymore?" Lucy asked. Levy glared at her before her expression soften "Here, take this but don't ask me for anymore because I have a baby here" Levy said as she hand her the drumstick she was holding. Lucy took it from her and said "Thanks, does it have any packets of hot sauce in there?"

Levy sighed before she dug in the box and took out two packets of hot sauce for the blonde. "Go crazy" "Yay" Lucy cheered. "I can only imagine myself if I ever get pregnant.." Juvia mumbled, shaking her head.