Chapter 38

"One on the go Mira!" a man yelled, sliding his empty mug on the counter, it being stopped by a hand. She looked at the man and smiled "On it" "Why don't you give me another drink sweety" she turned to another man, taking an empty glass from him as well. He also hand her a hundred dollar bill "Here, this is for being beautiful"

She took it and gave him a kindly smile "Thanks for the tip sir" she turned her bag and started refilling the glasses, humming a tune to herself through the loud music they played in the bar she worked in. When the glasses were filled with liquor, she turned around and gave her two customers their drinks.

"If there's anything at all I can get you just call-" "Mira!" the white hair beauty turned to her left, watching as a man approached her with a phone in his hand. She eyed him confused "You got a phone call" he said. She took the phone from him and placed it against her right ear, blocking the left so she can focus on hearing what the person had to say.

"Hello?" she raised her brow. "..." "Uh huh...uh huh...really, how's that possible? Yeah she's with me for the time being..wait wait wait hold up, calm down Erza" Mira said, looking around in the bar confused. "My sister isn't a kidnapper Erza don't over react- Erza...stop"

"I-I...I'm really busy you know I-okay okay fine fine I'll call her..just hold on" Mira sighed before she dialed her sister's number. Damn it, she didn't really had the time for this today.

.

Ring Ring Ring

"Ah dammit!" Lisanna snapped, backing away from the panting male and looked at her phone that rang on the floor. Her eyes squinted at it before it widened. "Mira" she quickly got off Natsu and ran towards her cell phone, picking it off the floor and running out the room so her sister wouldn't hear any suspicious noises.

She answered the phone and raised her brow "Yeah..?" "Lisanna, is Natsu there with you?" Mira's voice asked, even though her voice sound annoyed.

"What are you talking about sis, of course not" Lisanna said, looking back. "Well apparently Erza, Levy and Lucy don't think so, they said you kidnapped hi-" "I have no idea what they are talking about, sis you believe me right?" Mira sighed through the phone before she said "Anyways, Lisanna they're on their way home and now I got to leave work to come over, I'll be home in probably 17 minutes or so okay"

"But-" the phone got disconnected and Lisanna's eyes widened.

What was she going to do now?!!

She thought about it, getting nervous. There was the bathroom, the living room the- Hey eyes widened "The basement" she whispered.

Yes! Lisanna quickly ran towards the stairs. Fuck this, fuck everything, she didn't wanted to go to jail, F his sperm. She entered the kitchen and dashed towards the draws, searching for something hard. She searched through the knives, spoons and forks. She backed away from the draw and panted, holding her chest.

She already went to jail once and she couldn't go back! Lisanna cringed at the memory.

Flashback:

"Hey!" Lisanna flinched, turning to the three big women who fold their arms at her. "I-I f-finished w-washed a-all your c-clothes.." she stuttered while she trembled but squeaked when they snatched it off her hands. One lady-well who was strong and muscular like a man sniffed it. "Did you use dawny?" Lisanna nodded. "Here I got these" they tossed more dirty clothes on her.

"There there..." the man lady said, hugging poor Lisanna who trembled in fear. "Don't worry sweet heart, I'll take care of you..after all, you're my wife.." Lisanna felt her lick her left ear as she pulled her close to her hard body.

"No!!" Lisanna held her face together, she could never go back to jail to see those monsters! She had to make a move, fast. She turned to the stove and saw the pots. "I'm sorry Natsu" she took a pot and hit it against her hand, testing it "Good" she ran out the kitchen.

.

"Stop, that's her house right there" the three girls looked at their right and stared at the white house they were driving by. "Positive?" Erza asked "Positive" Levy said, cracking her knuckles. "It's ass kicking time, who's with me"

.

"Agh.." Lisanna strained, dragging the knocked out Natsu by his feet down the stairs and towards the basement. "Natsu what have you been eating.." she groaned, a bead of sweat running down her forehead. "Ahg.." she opened the door to the basement and looked down at the stairs "Damn.."

Knock Knock Knock

She ignored the knocking of the door and continued to drag Natsu down the stairs. "Come on.." she groaned, pulling him down the stairs.

Knock Knock Knock

"Wait up will ya!" Lisanna snapped, dragging him across the ground. She stood up and cracked her back before she looked around in the basement, looking for a place to hide his body. Her eyes landed on a freezer that laid against the wall, besides old tools that hung on the wall "What's a freezer doing in the basement?" she asked herself before she shook her head.

"Have no choice but to do this" she held his feet again and dragged him by the freezer. When they were by it, she opened it up, cold breeze immediately hitting her face. She turned to Natsu who squinted his eyes, her eyes widened.

He was waking up!

When he opened his eyes, she punched him back to sleep. He laid back on the floor, knocked out again.

Knock Knock Knock Knock Knock

The door started knocking repeatedly making her sweat more. "Alright Natsu.." she groaned as she struggled while holding him up, she leaned forward and threw his body in the freezer. She slammed it shut after, locking it. She quickly backed away and wiped her face. She ran away, back up the stairs making sure to close and lock the basement's door.

She sighed, fixing her hair as she walked towards the front door that's been knocking for some while now. "I'm coming I'm coming!" Lisanna yelled, pulling open the door.

She faced the three girls and raised her brow. "Wha-"

Lucy cut her off by holding her by her collar and jacking her up against the wall. "I ain't came here to play, where's my husband" the blonde said and Lisanna stared at her then at her hands that gripped her collars.

Levy and Erza walked in after, looking around. "Where is he?" they asked. "He's gone can't you dumbos get that?!" Lisanna snapped, removing Lucy's hands. They glared at each other until Lisanna smirk "You want to fight me?" the white hair girl asked and Lucy smiled.

"Nope, I want to kill you, simple"

TO BE CONTINUED!! DUN DUN DUNNNN