Chapter 37

Natsu squeezed his eyes close, clenching both his fists and teeth. The white hair girl smiled at his expression, her hands going down lower. "You don't have to look pained, it'll feel good.." Lisanna whispered, giving off a little smirk. "Don't do this please..." he groaned, looking up at her amused face.

Lisanna flinched when Natsu's cell phone rang again, her pausing her actions. Natsu panted, finally regaining his breath as she removed her hand from in his pants and got off of him. She picked up his phone from besides him and Natsu looked at it. "Just set me free okay-I promise I won't get mad I'll just forget what just happened okay?" he asked.

"Hm.." Lisanna hummed, staring at the caller's ID. "Who is Levy?" she asked Natsu and he sighed "My friend and Lisanna please just-" "Is she another side whore?" she asked and he just stared at her. "What?" Lisanna shook her head before she hung up on the call. "Damn Natsu, how many are there?" she fold her arms and his eyes widened.

"Huh Natsu?" she leaned forward towards him, raising her brows. "There's none" he said and she tched "You're a fucking liar" she got off of bed and walked towards the dresser.

"Lisanna" Natsu called, beginning to fear what she may do to him. She pulled open the first draw, searching for something. "Lisanna, what are you doing?" his phone rang again and his eyes went on the screen. It was Erza!

He tried leaning forward towards his phone, groaning a bit. Dammit, he needed help!

He kept struggling in the ropes he was tied in. He needed his phone, really bad. "Gah!" Lisanna turned around and faced him, showing the duck tape in her hand. "I'll need you to be quiet so no one can hear your pathetic voice" she said and he looked at her, watching as she walked closer towards the bed.

"Lisanna please don't do this please" he begged but she ignored him, pulling out piece of the sticky tape and pressing it against his moving mouth. "Mhmg.." "Shh..." she whispered, chuckling at his horrified face expression. "You're cute" she took out her red marker, taking off the cover to draw a pair of lips on the duck tape where his mouth were.

"Mhmg!" "Shut up Natsu..stay still I'm almost done" she chuckled and then his phone rang again and she groaned in frustration. "Who the hell is calling you?!" she snatched his phone and observed the Caller's ID.

"Like this Levy girl don't know who I am" she grumbled, answering the call.

"I'm sorry but didn't that blonde whore told you that Natsu's occupied right now?!" Lisanna snapped. "Mmhg!"

Levy cringed from the loud outburst before she too snapped "Who the fuck is you?!" (Warning, there's a little bit of swearing that's about to take place right now so if 12 and under I suggest you go to bed lol)

"Old enough to be your mother, now I suggest you leave me and Natsu alone Levy or whatever the fuck your name is" Lisanna hissed. "T'm sorry but you have to be losing your fucking mind to be talking to a person like me, I mean...bitch really is anyone going to fall for that?"

"Fall for what, that I'm a better fuck than Lucy..then yeah" Lisanna stated casually. "Bitch...bitch don't make me lose it on you, you damn well know that Natsu don't want a piece of fucking trash like you" Levy hissed "What are you gonna do with your short ass self bitch, be tall enough if you want to speak to a queen like me-" "Oh Lisanna you are really losing it huh, say what, me and the girls are coming over by your place and I'm gonna whoop your fucking ass you hear"

"Oh I'm so scared of you midget..come at me bitch" "And I know where you live too, just wait right there" the phone got cut off afterwards and Lisanna watched it then at Natsu.

"This really pisses me off" she threw the phone at the wall and Natsu's eyes widened when he heard it broke into pieces. He gave her a glare and she glared back "Don't give me that face" she ripped the tape off his mouth and he yelp at the burning pain. "Ow!- Lisanna what the hell!"

"And my phone too you are really losing it!" he snapped at her and she just stared at him. "You talk too much" the place the tape back over his mouth again and ripped it off.

"Ahah!!"

She stred his shirt and his eyes widened. She placed the tape on his chest, giving it a few rubs before she yanked it off "Gah it hurts!"

.

Natsu panted, all his chest and mouth burning hot red. He looked up at Lisanna with watery pink eyes and she smiled. "Have you learnt your lesson?" she raised her brow and he panted. "The....the hell is wrong with you!" she crossed her arms at him. "My day isn't really turning out as planned you know" she said.

"Why the hell did you kidnapped me in the first place for then.." he whispered and she glared down at him. "Let's just do this quick, lucky thing your girlfriends and them don't know where I live..by the time being..bet this Levy girl is already suspicious"

"Lisanna n-" she leaned down and kissed him before she placed the tape off his mouth again.

She held his face and started kissing him all over before she slowly went down on his body, ignorant of his shakes and groans to break free. "Mhmhmg!" Natsu looked down at her before he looked at his right then left. How the hell could he break free?!

.

"I can't wait to see that girl" Levy grumbled, cracking her knuckles. "Do you guys even know where this Lasagna chick lives" Erza groaned "Lasagna?" Lucy asked "Yeah I said that on purpose" Erza grumbled, here eyes on the road. "You guys what are your intentions when we actually meet Lasgan- I mean Lisanna?" Lucy asked.

"Beat her till she can't walks" "Rip all the wigs off that bitch's head" "But what did she do- remember she and Natsu..well you know" "She lied" Erza said.

"But-" "And she also called you a blonde whore Lucy and saying shit about she's a better fuck and shit" Lucy raised her brow before she shook her head "Oh hell no no no, her mother's the whore" the blonde fold her arms and Erza groaned.

"I wonder if I still got that weapon in my purse to beat a bitch half to death.."

Lucy's eyes widened.