Chapter 48

"Our..o-our what?" Lucy stuttered. Natsu guided her to the priest and Lucy looked around. She watched as everyone took their places. The married Erza stood by the bridesmaids and the girls all winked at Lucy.

Lucy looked at them then at Natsu "What is going on?" she asked "We're getting married. Doesn't it look obvious?" he said.

"B-but I wasn't prepared for this I-" "Shh, it's going to be okay. I already took care of everything" he said.

They stood infront the priest and Lucy looked behind her. "But I- everything's so sudden.." she whispered. Natsu hummed at her then they both looked at the man in white.

When he was about to open his mouth, Natsu raised his hand up. "Hold on" everyone watched Natsu confused, even Lucy. "Natsu what are you doing?" she asked but the man just walked away and towards the stage.

They watched as he took hold of a microphone and cleared his throat. "Eh em" his voice echoed throughout the church and Nashi laughed.

"Testing testing One two four...check" Gray laughed at Natsu and Lucy facepalmed herself.

"Shut up Gray" Natsu said through the mic and people laughed. Gray cleared his throat and straightened up. He swore he'd get Natsu back later on that day.

Natsu walked his way back to the main people and turned to the audience. "Obviously Luce here" he pointed at the blonde "had no clue today was our wedding day too"

"Since I planned everything" Natsu shrugged and people smiled. "But" he said and turned to Lucy "I just want her to know that you make me the happiest man alive Luce, I love you" Natsu confessed and Lucy blushed.

She wasn't used to this whole confessing in public thing. She looked at everyone who awed at her and blocked her face in embarrassment.

"Dammit.." she blushed. Natsu chuckled and added "And with us reunited our love and getting married again. I wouldn't miss this for the world"

She looked back at Natsu and slightly smiled.

"Even though we had our ups and downs in the past, my love for you has never changed. I put you first before anything" people awed again at his statement.

Lucy said something and Natsu asked "What?" "I said who put you up to this" she said louder and he grinned. "Who else?"

"Gray?" Lucy asked and he shook his head "Levy?" "Nope" "Erza?" "Nuh uh" "Gajeel?"

"As if" Gajeel tched.

"It's all me. I finally had the courage and confidence to do something right and to get this off my chest" Natsu said.

He walked towards her and said into the microphone "I loved you from the start and back in college I said to myself, Damn I got to have her"

"Damn!" Nashi repeated. Natsu sweat dropped and Jellal dropped his head low. Lucy looked back at Natsu who cleared his throat.

"The way your hair glowed, how it smelt like strawberries, the way you smiled at me and greeted..I felt in love instantly" he said and Lucy smiled.

"I loved you the first time I saw you and I swore to myself that no one was going to have you but me"

"Well that's because you threatened all the guys to keep their distance from me" Lucy said but blushed when they heard her and chuckled.

Natsu grinned "That's true, I was sort of possessive" "Sort of you-" Lucy stopped herself. She didn't wanted everyone knowing of the time he caught Gray hugging her and shaved his hair in his sleep. He looked like a cancer patient the next day.