Chapter 24

9:12 pm

Natsu sighed, looking at his watch. "6 hours Nashi..." he mumbled, watching his daughter who sat on his lap, playing with his belt "6 hours..and your mother isn't home yet, tell me why" he said and Nashi looked up, watching him in confusion. The father just sighed, laying back on the couch.

"How long does your mother intend to take Nashi...another hour or another 2 hours?" he asked his daughter "Da..da.." Nashi mumbled, going back to playing with his belt.

Natsu sighed "I hate that man who your mother likes...she, she can really get on my nerves sometimes baby girl" "Mama.." Nashi mumbled, her attention still on his belt. "I mean..wouldn't you want your father and mother back together again?" he asked his daughter but she didn't reply, she continued tapping his belt.

Natsu sighed again "I hope..she'll be okay.." he looked at her and smiled "you really do look like your mother Nashi.."

.

Both Jason and Lucy chuckled, both their fingers intertwined together while the two walked through the grassy area. It was dark and Lucy admit, she was kind of getting a bad feeling about this. "Where are we going..again?" she turned to him and smiled but he looked forward.

"I hope you still have enough room in your stomach for dessert" he said, turning to her. Her eyes widened "Oh, sure I'll have enough..space but..where are we going it looks like the middle of no where" Lucy mumbled, looking around. It was windy and dark, she felt like she were in those horror movies.

"You cold?'' he asked but she shook her head "I'm fine, really" he smiled "Great..we're almost there, I made sure to take my time while making this" Jason smiled. "almost like an hour" he chuckled. "Awe, that's sweet.." Lucy whispered, feeling a bit happy. "Yeah, it had to be special.." Jason smiled "a special woman..a special little picnic for her"

Lucy chuckled "Oh you.." "And..here we are..ain't much but.." she looked forward and she couldn't help but smile.

A big purple banket spread out on the grass..a picnic basket sitting on top along with bottles of wine. "How did this.." she turned to him "took you an hour?" he chuckled "Well the shopping, the walking for your favorite type of red wine and..-" she cut him off "Even though it isn't much I love it, thanks" she walked forward and sat on the blankets.

"Wow...the stars are pretty beautiful tonight.." Lucy whispered in amazement, looking up at the starry sky. "You want to know what's more beautiful?" he asked, taking a seat as well, the two facing each other. "What?" Lucy asked, smiling. "What do you think.." he opened the picnic and took out a red rose.

"Jason.." Lucy smiled, taking the rose from him "you already bought me flowers..you shouldn't have" she chuckled, sniffing it. "I love buying you roses.." Jason whispered, smiling when she looked at him "You're beautiful.." he whispered and she blushed, feeling nervous all of a sudden.

She rubbed her arm, looking down.

"You're stunning.." he whispered, his eyes roaming all over her body. "You too.." she whispered, hoping he didn't hear that. "Thank you.." he crawled towards her and she started getting a bit frightened. "Lucy.." he whispered "Where's the dessert?" she asked, facing him, a dark blush covering her cheeks.

He smirked, starting to unbotton his shirt, "Um.." he leaned forward and kissed her, she turned her head the other way feeling his lips trailing down to her neck. "Uh..J-jason what are you.." "Mm.." she squeaked when he pulled her in close to his body. Was he always this warm?

"Jason.."

She wasn't ready for this!

"Hey.." she felt his hands on her hips before it glided up her upper body. When she felt them on her breasts, she had enough "Stop it!'' she pushed him away from her, backing away. "Huh?" he asked confused, watching as she stood up, crossing her arms. "Lucy?'' he asked, confusion in his eyes.