Chapter 49

"Awe, what a cute baby boy.." Lucy said as she rocked the new born in her arms. The mother of the child just smiled as she sat on the couch.

"He's got Gajeel's hair" Erza observed before she sat besides Levy on the couch. Levy released an exhausted sigh before closing her eyes.

"Finally I'm back home and I'm no longer in pain.." Levy said.

The four men emerged from in the kitchen. Gajeel walked towards his wife and handed her a bag of chips "Thanks sweety but I'm not hungry" she said.

Juvia watched Levy surprised "Wow, you're not the greedy Levy anymore" Levy chuckled.

"She's normal again" Jellal praised and Levy smiled "Hey I wasn't that bad when I was pregnant" she said.

"Um actually yes, you always shouted at me" Lucy said, passing the baby to Natsu. "You always challenged me" Gajeel said "You've beaten me" Jellal then added.

"But'' Erza said "if it wasn't for Levy, both Lucy and Natsu would've been confused for stupid reasons. She gave Juvia the opportunity to finally get pregnant and she was very helpful" the red hair said.

"I agree, she didn't knew how to drive but still drove for my sake. Thank you for that Lev" Lucy said before she walked to hug the girl.

Levy returned the hug before she looked down at Lucy's grown stomach. "Wow, when are you going to put down?"

Both Lucy and Natsu smiled "In two more months" the blonde said. "What is it?" Levy asked "I don't know but I think.." Lucy rubbed her stomach "it's another girl" she said.

"I doubt" Natsu said and Lucy turned to him "It's probably a boy" he said as he looked down at the sleeping baby in his arms.

"This baby looks nothing like his mother" "Hey, watch it you" Levy warned, closing her eyes.

Gajeel smiled before he stood up "Give me my damn baby"

"Hey language" Lucy scorned before turning to her daughter who was sitting quietly, watching everyone. "Come on sweety" Nashi stood up before walking her way to her mother's feet.

Juvia sat on the other couch and rubbed her growing stomach. "I'm tired.." Gray looked at her and smiled.

"How many months are you though?" Levy asked the blur hair woman. "Do you have memory lost, I'm about a week after Lucy, well I think. We're pretty much the same"

"I wonder who'll make their baby first" Jellal pondered. "Us" Natsu and Gray said in unison then glared at each other.

They smashed foreheads and yelled "It's mines!" "Nuh uh mines!" "If only I wasn't pregnant and tired I'd knock those heads of yours" Erza groaned, Jellal sitting besides her.

"My feet are swollen" Erza sighed, raising up her feet. "Hmm..who would of thought it'll be pregnancy after pregnancy. You guys are all pregnant" Levy exclaimed.

"Don't blame me, it was Natsu's fault" Lucy smiled. "Hey don't blame it all on me, you loved it" Natsu smirked, referring to something and Lucy blushed.

"No no no..I don't want to hear it" Levy blocked her ears and they laughed. "I'm gonna be a mommy, yay" Juvia cheered.

"And back to pain hood for me. How did it felt Levy?" Levy smiled at the question and said "Ask Gajeel, he'll tell ya"

"Let's just say.." Gajeel began "I got a beating during my son's birth" he mumbled.

Natsu laughed and Gajeel glared at him "Shut it you. Your turn is coming soon"