Chapter 26

The Next Day

"Hm.." Natsu hummed, holding up seven cards in his hand, sitting on the rug infront Nashi who was busy chewing on a card, looking down at the rest of cards that was spread out on the rug. "Damn this is hard.." Natsu whispered, a bead of sweat running down his forehead as he tried to concentrate.

"Dabada.." Nashi continued chewing on the card, her father staring at the spitty card she was chewing on for the last five minutes. "I give up" he exclaimed, putting down his cards. "you beat me every time.." he said to Nashi, giving her a pout.

"How do you do it?" he asked her. She spit out the card covered in her saliva and picked up another one in her hand. She started laughing, kicking up her little feet. Natsu smiled at her, leaning forward to give her nose a soft pinch. "You're so cute.." he whispered before he stood up.

"Play by the time I'm gonna go get us something to eat" he said, walking towards the kitchen.

He came back, holding a bowl filled with chips and a canned beverage for himself. "Here we go Nashi..snacks" he sat besides her, laying the bowl and can infront of her "dig in baby girl.."

She looked at him before she smiled, stretching her little hand in the bowl, picking up a handful of chips. "No no no..take one at a time.." she gripped on to the chips, breaking them all in the palm of her little hand. "Oh-see what you did baby, you broke them al-" she stretched for the bowl and pulled it, maing it fall and all the chips fell out.

Natsu sighed at her before he shook his head and smiled "I could never be mad at you, dig in ba" the door bell rung, cutting him off of his sentence.

He sighed, looking at Nashi who pushed her hand in her mouth, chumming on the cracked chips. "Be right back.." he stood up and walked towards the front door "it better be someone important..'' he grumbled, stopping infront the door to ask "Who is it?'' the person didn't answer but knocked the door again.

Natsu grumbled, reaching for the door knob before he gave it a twist, pulling open the door.

The person he saw made him frown.

"Hello, um.." the white haired girl mumbled, looking at something else, playing with her fingers. Natsu crossed his arms at her "So uh.." she turned to him and gave him a smile "um..I see you're living with Lucy now, um..did you guys re-married?'' she asked but he ignored her question, contiuing to stare at her.

"Okay um..well I was um, about to visit you in your home but I-" "It got burned down" he answered straight forwardly. "Oh, uh, okay um-" "What is your purpose for coming here?" he asked her, catching her by surprise. "Oh..uh" she looked elsewhere again "today's my birthday" she said, looking back at him.

"So?'' "Um..well I-" "Let me guess.." Natsu cleared his throat "Bixlow threw you out his home again and you've got no where to go now, you're going to make up a lie and say you regret everything you did and said to me and want us to get back together" Natsu said, observing her face.

"H-how did-" "You said those lines before we got together the second time" he rolled his eyes when she mumbled an "Oh.." "And if is that you're about to say then no okay, I don't want to go in no relationship with you I'm happy here" "I wasn't..." she mumbled, looking down "going to say that.." she faced him and showed a sad smile.

"I just wanted to congratulate yo-" "Okay, thanks bye-" he was about to close the door but she held it. "Hey.." he looked at her "I wasn't finish" "And no, I'm never going to impregnate you.."

"For your information, Bixlow never ran me out, I'm still there and I came to apologize to yo-" "So you know me all of a sudden now?'' she cringed "No" "Dada..." she looked down, watching as Nashi crawled to her father's feet. "Oh Nashi.." she smiled "how is she?'' Natsu picked her up off the floor, turning to Lisanna "I think you should go now"

She looked down, sighing. "Can you, give me a call some time?'' "Don't think so" he said and she sighed again. "Well if you still have my number um, I'm looking forward on your call.."

"I deleted it, sorry"

Lisanna gave him a look before she frowned "I'm sorry for everything Natsu, I'm truely sorry I was just pissed because-" "It's in the past now okay, now worries now go before the neighbours get suspicious" he looked behind her and Lisanna turned around, watching a thick lady who were wetting her lawn, who were staring at them both.

"Oh.." Lisanna hit the old lady a glare before she turned to Natsu but when she turned he slammed the door shut in her face.

"Dammit.."

.

"Have you seen Sean Harris?" Lucy asked a teacher in heer school and the woman cleared her throat "He was transferred to another school, didn't you know?" "What?" Lucy asked "but he just came here.." "Well his father had second thoughts, he changed his mind about his son being here so he transferred to him another school, don't know which one though"

Lucy shook her head "Wow, never thought he'd do that.."

"So..how was Sean's father, since you two were both lovey and dovey" Lucy gave her a look "What?" "Never mind.." the woman walked off on her and Lucy watched her retreating figure.

"Fat pig.." Lucy mumbled and the woman stopped, turning to her "I'm sorry I didn't get what you said" Lucy smiled innocently "I never said anything.."

"Oh.." she continued walking away and Lucy sighed, looking forward.

I'm feeling for some bananas, might buy some fruits today in town...