Chapter 21

"R-really?!" Lucy asked shocked, sitting on the couvh while she sipped hot coffee, talking on the phone with Jason this early in the morning. "W-well I thought you'd be angry at me..be-because how disrespectful my hus- I mean ex was to you last night" Jason chuckled on the other line before he cleared his throat.

"If you don't know, I'm not scared at him and his little 'threat' won't stop me from continuing to date you, you know..so say, want to go out with me today well after work-" Lucy cut him off.

"I'm taking a day off today but..we can meet up if you want, I mean later on..or something" she mumbled, taking another sip of coffee. "Oh day off well...hmm, um sure can we meet up at the park or something because I really don't want to see your ex there and- how long will he be staying there with you because there are apartments he can rent you know"

Lucy hummed "I don't know I'll have to ask him and sure, okay.." "Good, now I'll call you in about 2 hours okay?" "Sure, bye" she hung up her phone and sighed with relief, just then Natsu came down the stairs holding their daughter, Nashi, who were playing with his hair.

"Good morning.." Natsu smiled then turned to Nashi "say morning baby.." "Da!" he chuckled at her and Lucy smiled, "Good morning.." the blonde smiled, resting her phone down besides her before she stood up. "You aren't going to work today?" Natsu asked, noticing she wasn't dressed.

"Nope, today's my day off" Lucy smiled, taking another sip of the hot steamy liquid. "Mm.."she moaned "What's that, coffee?" he asked "Yip, I made you some in the kitchen, well if you want" Lucy mumbled before she looked at Nashi and smiled. "Morning baby girl" Lucy smiled.

Nashi smiled, flapping her arms. "Dadada!" she cheered, giggling while she kicked her little feet. "She's so energetic" "She's a Dragneel after all" Natsu smiled, looking at Lucy who rolled her eyes. "She's Dragneel mixed with Heartfilia" she corrected and Natsu tched. "Her hair is salmon, just like her father so.."

"What?" "Oh nothing~" he said before he shook his head "Anyways..here's Nashi, I'm gonna go rape the fridge" he hand her the child and ran into the kitchen "Save some food!" Lucy yelled "I know!" Lucy rolled her eyes.

Natsu can act so immature at times..

.

"What do you want to do today?" Juvia asked, sighing in boredom, turning to her boyfriend who also sighed, they both watched the ceiling laying down on the bed together. "I don't know..we can just lay down and sleep for the rest of the day.." Gray mumbled, closing his eyes.

"Or.." Juvia sat up on bed, turning to the male who groaned "If it's exercising I'm not doing it.." he grumbled and she rolled her eyes "No...I was thinking of baking some cake.." "Okay well you do that then.." she scoffed before she got out bed, picking up a pillow "Take a bath stinky" she threw it at him and walked out.

He groaned at her "That hurt you know.." "Don't care.." she walked out their bedroom grumbling under her breath.

"See I don't know what to do anymore.." Juvia sobbed, talking on the phone with one of her favourite friends. Levy sighed on the other end "Is that what you called me for.." "I don't think Gray loves me anymore Levy, I mean I try everything fo-" Levy cut her off "Juvia...stop it, just talk things out with him okay.." Juvia wiped her tears.

"W-what's wrong Levy.." she asked, sniffling looking around in the kitchen. "What?" "You're sounding a bit irritated and I-" "Okay Juvia I understand but I got to go okay, bye" "Wait but Lev-" the phone was cut off and Juvia sighed, facepalming herself. "What is wrong with me.." she whispered.

.

"Gajeel!" Levy yelled angrily, stomping out the kitchen and into the living room. "Gajeel Redfox!" she spotted the male on the couch watching tv. "Gajeel what are you doing?" she scoffed and he groaned, pausing the tv. "What grumpy" he grumbled.

"Didn't I told you to save back my food yesterday, you threw the whole thing away!" Levy exclaimed, holding the empty bowl in her hand. "Well that stuff wasn't healthy for you anyways.." Gajeel crossed his arms, watching as she walked towards the tv and turned it off.

"Levy.." he groaned "why do you got to act like a bitch all the time I was watching that-" "Well I don't care Gajeel, I made sure and told you yesterday to don't touch it-" "Well it's bad for your health you know" "Since when you care?!'' he sighed again, "Not now okay, not now I don't want to argue.."

She scoffed, walking away from him and towards the stairs "I hate you so much right now" she cried, running up the rest of stairs.

"Grr..pregnant Levy is so annoying.." Gajeel grumbled, before he stood up and walked after her. "Look I'm sorry but how the hell would you expect me to let you continue to eat fricking chips mixed with icing and stupid snacks mixed up together, that's not good for you and you call that food, that's garbage you here!''

"Stop shouting at me!'' Levy yelled from upstairs before he heard her sob. Gajeel scoffed before he ran upstairs and towards their room. He walked through the door and saw Levy there crying. "I-I can't...I can't deal with these..e-emotions.." "You're pregnant Levy" "No I am not..I.." she looked at him and quickly embraced him in a hug.

"I'm sorry.." she whispered, sniffling. "I understand now please take that test.." he said and she nodded "Okay..I'll go take it now.." she backed away and walked slowly towards the bathroom.

.

2:15 pm

"Lucy I wanted to ask you um do-" Natsu entered the blonde's room with Nashi and paused as he saw her putting on lip stick, her blonde hair in a ponytail while she wore a white top and short skirt along with some brown boots. "I'm going out for a little while okay?" Lucy turned to Natsu and smiled.

He raised a brow "With the girls?" he asked and she shook her head "Nope and I'm not going to say the name neither becuae I know you'll curse" "Jason right?" she sighed before she looked at herself in the mirror.

"It doesn't matter though, it's my buisness okay" he leaned against the door sighing. "But didn't you guys just went out last night?" he asked and she turned to him "Once again Natsu, it's my buisness and I know what I'm doing okay?" he scoffed "and no remarks.." the blonde added.

She backed away from the mirror and smiled, turning to him "How do I look?'' she asked "Horrible" he said and she rolled her eyes, taking up her phone "I'll be home...hmm, maybe in the next two hours or three or so okay?" "What am I suppose to do then?" he showed her an irritated expression.

"Take care of Nashi, it wouldn't take long oka-" he walked off on her and she sighed before she returned to the mirror.

He can act immature and he can be a real jerk at times..

She sighed again. "Why can't he be happy for me?'' she asked herself.