Chapter 30

6:29 pm

Lucy sighed in boredom, checking the time on her watch. "What is taking Natsu so long...Nashi can't be out this late in the cold.." the blonde mumbled to herself before she picked up her phone off the table, deciding to ring Natsu's phone again. She listen to the dialing of the phone, sighing while she checked her toe nails.

"Natsu...pick up..pick up pick up pick up" she repeated, looking around in her bedroom. She sighed when she heard his voice mail and hung up her phone. "They better be safe.." Lucy whispered, starting to get worried. What if something happened to them? What if...a kidnapper kidnapped Nashi?!

She stood up, off her bed wondering. What if they rape Natsu and takes Nashi away?!!

"No..." her eyes widened. She had to go search for them-now! She ran towards her shoes, grabbing a pair of boots then ran towards her jacket. She made sure to grab her phone before she ran out her room, through the hallway and down the stairs. "Don't worry I'm coming, mummy's coming!" the blonde panicked.

She ran towards the front door in a hurry as tears ran down her cheeks. She pulled it open and ran outside "D-don't!" she tripped over the second stair, falling down flat on her face on the grass. She started crying as the thought of Nashi being taken away... "No.." Lucy cried on the grass, not bothering to take in her surroundings.

"No..oo...oo.." she cried. When she heard footsteps nearing her, she looked up a gasp escaping her lips as she saw Natsu and Nashi approaching her. "Oh you..!" she quickly stood up and ran towards them, taking Nashi away from him. "Nashi...are you okay, are you hurt?" the mother asked worriedly, observing the child's face.

"What are you talking about?" the father asked confused then observed Lucy's face "and why were you crying?" Lucy turned to him and said "I thought kidnappers came and took her away and raped you and threw you in the bushes but thank the heavens you guys are safe" Lucy cheered, quickly walking inside with her daughter.

"Wait...did you said raped me?"

Inside

Lucy continued placing kisses over her daughter's face making Nashi giggle. Natsu walked in the living room, watching as the mother and child played on the couch. "Who's a good baby..who's a good baby.." she raised Nashi in the air making her laugh. Natsu softly smiled at the sight then he remembered something.

"Oh yeah..and remind me to buy a new stroller for Nashi.." Lucy looked at him "What happened to her stroller?" "Well...you wouldn't want to know.." he nervously scratched behind his head, looking away. "Natsu..." Lucy glared.

"Well when I were in town, I turned my back just once to buy something to eat not noticing the stroller were strolling off down the hill...then I turned hearing the gasp of people and there I saw the stroller going down the hill so..I watched as people tried running after it for me but it was too late, a truck were passing by and the stroller collided with it-causing a big mess"

Lucy gasped, looking back at Nashi "But I had Nashi in my arms though.." he finished his sentence and the blonde sighed with relief. "Natsu" she glared at the father and he showed a sad smile.

"I said I'll buy a new one" he said, looking away. "Anyways, I'm glad Nashi's okay and don't just take her out without telling me something" she said to him and he raised a brow "I were supposed to call you to take my daughter out?" "Yes Natsu..you can't just go your merry way and I have no idea where you guys are at, I panicked there"

"Um, you choose to panick, you're suppose to know that as long as I'm there with her Nashi's in good hands" Natsu said and Lucy shook her head "You never know what can happen Natsu, like with the stroller and truck-Natsu you can be so careless at times" she stood up.