Chapter 45

The Next Day

"Hmm.." Jellal hummed as he stared at the ignorant black hair male. His red eyes watched his green ones and Gajeel gave out a growl. "Who the hell are you looking at" he said. Jellal fold his arms as he cleared his throat "No one important". Gajeel only rolled his eyes as he looked away.

"What is taking that girl so long.." Gajeel mumbled to himself.

The two males were currently in a burger shop. Two hours earlier Erza texted Jellal saying to meet her up in this particular shop which he agreed to.

But he wasn't expecting to see a stupid Gajeel there already waiting though. The chairs were packed with people so Jellal had no other choice in sitting by the same table as Gajeel. He knew it was some sort of trap Erza set up but no..his fiancé told him he was over-reacting and that she was on her way.

Jellal rolled his eyes. Erza was a terrible liar but he still insisted on waiting, heaven knows why.

Gajeel cleared his throat before he took his phone out his pocket. Jellal stared at his hands that were busy typing on his phone, lost in a day dream. "I don't get what's so interesting" Gajeel said and Jellal's eyes snapped at his annoyed face. "it's obvious the girls set us up" he continued.

"Feel I don't know" Gajeel then stood up but then stopped as he looked like he was in deep thought. He sat back down and Jellal eyed him confused.

Gajeel sighed before grumbling "I promised her I wouldn't leave here..". "Why?" Jellal questioned and Gajeel rolled his eyes. "None of your damn buisness" "See that's why people can't stand you" Jellal said. "I ain't gave a fuck who can stand me or not" "So why did you had to curse"

" 'Cause you're irritating me" Gajeel said. "I haven't said two words to you and I'm irritating you?" Gajeel gave him a dull look. "Shut the fuck up Jellal am I your friend? Why are you talking to me" "The same question I always asked myself" Jellal said before pulling out his phone.

Oh Erza had some nerve..

His ears perked up when he heard the front door being opened and the sound of a bell ringing. He turned around and Gajeel watched in the same direction. There they saw their lovers walking in the shop with a jolly baby girl. Gajeel raised his brow.

"Oh glad you guys wait up, sorry for the long wait though" Levy apologized as she placed the baby in Jellal's arms. "Uh.." Jellal said as he looked at the pink hair girl in his arms. He looked at the smiling Erza and asked "Where are her parents?". "Natsu and Lucy are quite busy today so I agreed to watch their baby while they deal with whatever" Erza simply stated.

Levy smiled at him before she looked at her annoyed husband. "Why the hell am I here?'' Gajeel asked. "Smile would ya" Levy said as she stretched his left cheek. Gajeel only rolled his eyes.

"Hey Nashi.." Jellal said as he rocked the quiet baby in his arms. "Oh yeah and.." the two guys looked at Erza.

"Levy and I also have some stuff to take care of" the red hair said. "Like what?" Gajeel questioned. "Stuff related to work" Levy said. "But you don't work" she gave her husband a glare. "Shut up okay" "So who's gonna.." Jellal pasued as his eyes widened in realization. "Oh hell no" Gajeel said.

"Please guys we asked people and they were all busy" Levy said pouting. "Feel I'm stupid huh, there is no way I'm gonna team up with this guy in watching Nashi" Gajeel crossed his arms.

"It takes two people in watching a five month old" Erza said before she looked at her fiancé "please Jellal this is really important for us" she pleaded. "Then why did you two agreed in watching Nashi?" Jellal questioned. "Because Lucy's our friend and of course we'd help her out in some way since she is pregnant and now that something came up with me and Erza we have no one left to watch Nashi for us" the blue hair explained.