Chapter 9

Lucy's House

"Shake my head.." Lucy grumbled, shaking her head left to right at the male who sat infront of her on a chair, the guys surrounding them. "I'm disappointed too.." Natsu mumbled, not gaining eye contact with the female before him. "I some how knew some shit would of happened.." Gray said and Natsu gave him a glare.

"Then why didn't you tell me?!" "Because you rushed us all out the house idiot" Jellal face palmed at them before he turned to Lucy. "Lucy.." Lucy turned to Jellal and sighed, glaring at his pleading look.

"So the whole house caught on fire?" the blonde raised a brow.

"Yip, was another idiotic act from Natsu" Gajeel sighed. "What about your insurance Natsu?" Lucy asked "Nah..." he said "I hated that house anyway..spending time alone and being depressed all the time..I'll look for an apartment eventually.." he sighed, rubbing his forehead.

"So what got you drinking Natsu, and smoking" Lucy asked, glaring at her ex. "Oh trust me Luce, you don't want to know.." Natsu chuckled lowly. "This isn't funny Natsu" Lucy said with gritted teeth then he sighed again and faced her "Now..could I crash by you for a couple of days..or months till I get that apartment?" he raised a pink brow at her.

"What?" Lucy was nothing but surprised by his statement.

"M-me?" "Yeah.." Natsu nodded. "B-but..what about Jellal..Gajeel..Gray" Lucy turned to the guys who slowly backed away "Hell no, I can't have him in my house" Gray said, raisng his hands up. "Neither me..I live with Erza" Jellal chuckled nervously "and a man needs their privacy in their home so.." Jellal turned to Gajeel.

"What about you Gajeel?" "Are you crazy, Natsu'll just bring me down besides..no" Natsu sighed at them again "And I call those idiots friends" he said.

"Yeah plus it'll be good if you stay by you for a while Lucy, you know and he wouldn't have to be driving back and forth for Nashi, the baby'll get to see both her parents" Jellal smiled but stopped when Lucy glared at him. "But for real though, it's not that bad" Gray agreed, nodding his head.

"Not that bad?" Lucy asked and Gray nodded "You guys lived together before so it'll be like old times" he smiled then Lucy facepalmed herself, sighing.

"It'll just be for a couple of weeks" Natsu gave her his best smile and Lucy just looked at him. "Pretty please..I won't get in your way.." he said again. "So when I'm off to work you'll be watching the baby?" he nodded "You'd sleep on the guest bed?" she asked again and he nodded. "Sure" he said.

"You won't kill all my food?" she raised a brow. "Um...ur.." he looked at her and nervously chuckled. "ur I can't give you an answer for that.." "Okay okay fine.." Lucy grumbled "you can crash here" "Yay!" the boys cheered and Lucy glared at them. "I knew you had a heart for your husband, I mean ex" Gray smiled, wrapping his arm around Lucy but she pushed him off her.

"So you lost everything, clothes..your-" "Yip" Natsu nodded "But you still have my spare clothes right?" he asked. "Spare clothes?" Jellal raised a brow. "Well when I moved out I left most of my clothes here but I don't know if it's-" "I didn't threw them away.." Lucy sighed "I put the drawer in the guest's room" she grumbled.

"Awe, I knew you still love me now come here.." Natsu pulled her forward making her squeak and wrapped his arms around her.

"Awe.." both Jellal and Gray said "Gross.." Gajeel groaned, folding his arms. She pulled herself away and looked down at him then at the three guys. "Okay, you guys can go now" Lucy groaned. "B-but-" "Now.." Lucy glared "Okay okay fine.." they walked out the living room slowly "meanie.."

Lucy heard them whispered but she only sighed and looked back down at who she used to called her husband. "Now listen up if you have to drink, don't drink home where you can put our baby in danger" Lucy warned "I won't drink" Natsu smiled, wrapping his arms around her waist again.

"And do not smoke ever again you hear, not only it will damage you I don't want smoke being around our daughter, do you got that clear mister?" she raised a brow. "Sure Luce now can you give me a proper hug 'cause I've missed you" he said, looking up at her. She sighed and slowly went to her knees and wrapped her arms around him, pulling him closer to her as she rest her head on his shoulder.

"I'm glad that you're okay..I wouldn't know what I'd do with myself.." Lucy whispered, stroking his hair while she closed her eyes. "Don't worry.." he whispered, pulling her closer to him "..I won't do it again and I'm sorry.."

.

"What?!" Levy exclaimed "He's living with you now?!" Lucy blocked her ears from her friend's loud out burst. "He's just crashing at my place Levy, it's no big deal and it's a kind gesture I did" the blonde smiled, walking down the road with her blue hair friend. "Wow Lucy..that's..just" Levy stopped herself from saying anything.

"That's just what?" Lucy asked.

"Nothing it's just that I wasn't expecting that to happen" "Me neither but it happened and now..he's crashing by me but it's a good thing because I won't have to be hiring any babysitter and wasting money after money" "Yeah that is one good way" Levy nodded "and Nashi can spend more quality time with her father" "Yeah" the blonde nodded.

"Oh yeah and what happened yesterday?" Levy asked "did you saw mysterious guy again?" she aaked again and Lucy smiled. "Not only did I found out his name but I also got his number" "Really?" Levy's eyes widened and Lucy chuckled. "Yes, his name is Jason Harris and his number is in my purse"

"Did you call him?" "Maybe later on" Lucy smirked.

"Wow" "I don't know Levy..I'm kind of getting a feeling that Jason might be the one" "The one?"

"The...one" Lucy nodded.