Chapter 39

"I told you idiots Natsu isn't here okay" Lisanna said, crossing her arms as she watched Levy and Erza searched her home. "Shut up bitch" Lisanna rolled her eyes. "I can call the cops you know" the two ignored the girl, continuing to search. "And if you do, you'd just be in more trouble" Erza said.

"We can simply state that you kid-" "You guys!" the three turned to Lucy who skipped down the stairs, holding a broken phone in her hand. "I found Natsu's phone!" the three girls then watched Lisanna who continued to fold her arms. "What's my husband's-" "That's a dumb question you're about to ask there, it's obvious he left it there, he got frustrated with you calling him when he was busy doing it with me duh"

The three girls watched each other. "You girls are wasting your time, he left over an hour ago" Levy turned to her and raised her brow "Do you really think we're dumb, how could he have left an hour ago and we were just off the phone with you like 30 minutes ago, I know I may be older than you but I'm smart, you're a dumb fuck"

"People make mistakes you know, let's just face the fact that Natsu's gone okay, he doesn't want anything to do with blondey anymore" "And how do you know that you saggy dried up cunt" both Erza and Levy looked at Lucy, both surprised and shocked at her vulgar language. "I'm just frustrated okay" Lucy admitted, looking away.

"Looks like Natsu already left since there's actually no signs of him in this creepy ass house, maybe Lisanna's right ok-"

The three heard the clicking of heels nearing the front door before it was pushed opened. They all turned to Mira who entered her home, raising her white brows in confusion. "You guys arrived already?" "Yeah and it made absolutely no sense into coming here since Natsu already left or..whatever I guess I'll be going then"

Lucy walked towards the door but Levy held her hand "Lu-" "I just want some fresh air okay" with that, Lucy walked away from the girls and outside the door, face palming herself. "Can my day get any worse.." they heard her grumble.

.

"You know your sister have alot of mouth over the phone but when she's actually face to face with you she's quiet like a mouse.." Erza said, Levy sitting besides her on the couch as they faced a quiet Lisanna who sat besides her sister. Mira turned to her sister who bit her nails, who looked like she was in deep thought.

"Okay sis, come on give Erza and Levy a good explanation about this whole situation" Mira said and Lisanna turned to her then at the two girls who had their arms fold. "Natsu came over, we fucked, he left and that's it" Mira shook her head, sometimes she wondered what her sister's turning into.

"I know Natsu and I know for a fact that he wouldn't come to your home and just mess around with you a-" "That's pretty much what he did" Lisanna crossed her arms.

"And what do I look like, I am not a kidnapper, I mean why kidnap Natsu when I can kidnap someone way... sexier" "Lisanna.." Mira said before she sighed, rubbimg her head. "I left work for this..damn" "Exactly, because these fools and that blonde thought a person like me" Lisanna pointed at herself "would kidnap Natsu" she said his name plainly. "I believe Lisanna" Mira admitted, facing both Levy and Erza "because she's right, there is no signs of him- we searched this house and..I've never seen a single Natsu in sight-"

Boop Boop Boop..

Levy raised her brow in question of the little noise they heard coming from...she didn't know. "What was that?" Mira also ask, standing up. Lisanna tched, but deep inside she was getting nervous. Natsu was still alive?

Boop Boop Boop..

In the Basement

"Dammit Lisanna.." Natsu groaned from in the freezer, hitting it harder with his cold fists "Let me out of here!!" he yelled before he coughed. He sighed, resting his hands as he tried seeing through the freezer, it was so dark..