Chapter 31

The two slowly broke part from the hug and looked at each other. Natsu shpwed her a little smile before he walked by his daughter's side. "Goodbye sweety..'' he whispered and as for Lucy, she sighed, wiping the remains of her tears. He stood up and turned to her.

"You gonna be alright?'' he raised his brow at her and the blonde sighed. "So..what are you going to do, leave?'' Lucy asked him. They gained eye contact for a while until Lucy broke it, deciding to look at the window. "I...well I got through with an apartment but..it's a bit far" "So you had this planned huh, you were going to propose to me and if I said no..you'd leave huh"

"Well it wouldn't make any sense staying" Natsu sighed, leaning against the wall as he checked his finger nails. "and remember, I were suppose to crash here till I get that place of mine and...I did" he mumbled, looking at her. He watched as she face palmed herself, walking towards the window. "I'm such an idiot.." she whispered.

"You aren't...it's me, I'm the idiot okay and I don't want you blaming yourself for anything, it's all me" he pointed at himself. "I mean I love you Natsu but.." she turned to him "I just don't know what to do anymore..." she whispered. "What do you mean?" he asked, deciding to walk up to her.

"I..I don't know what to do but" he stood up infront of her and cupped both her cheeks. She looked up at him and sighed. "But what?" he raised his brow. "I will have to think about it Natsu and that is gonna take me a long time, a very long time to try and process this altogether" he slightly smiled at her. "It's okay" he said and she looked down and sighed.

"I don't think I'm emotionally prepared for..all thi-" "I said it's okay Lucy...I..well.." he looked elsewhere. "I.." he looked back at her "let's just forget it okay?" "What, forget it?" she asked and he nodded. "Let's just...forget everything I just told you okay, you don't love me like that anymore and it's okay, I'm cool" he said, smiling. "Natsu...you don't understand.." Lucy mumbled, looking down again.

"Lucy...it's okay" he embraced her in another hug of his, giving her small body a little squeeze. "it's okay.." he whispered while she closed her eyes. Like a minute or two, the two broke part from the hug, staring at each other.

"So.." "So...I better get going then..'' he turned to leave but stopped when she grabbed his arm. He turned to her "Yeah?'' "Please...can we still be friends, I don't want this getting in between us, I don't want you to hate me.." she said before she looked down and sighed. "Luce.." he said, cupping her cheeks again.

She looked up at him and sighed. He leaned down to place a soft kiss against her lips which he knew may be for the last time. He broke part and stared at her "I will never hate you...no matter what, I may be angry at you but I would never put myself to hate you, okay?" she nodded her head and he smiled "Good, now..I got to go"

He walked towards the door but then paused "Oh yeah, I forgot" he turned to her and smiled "and I never stopped wearing the ring as well.." her eyes went to the ring on his marry finger and it widened. "But, I guess it's time we start taking it off and...move on with our lives.." he mumbled before he walked out the door.

"I'll text you my new address okay, just in case.."

.

The Next Day

"And then I watched him pack his bags and...leave" Lucy explained to her group of friends that surrounded her, sniffling. "Here you go.." "Thanks.." she took the box of tissues from Erza before she blew her nose into it. "I-I don't know what to do anymore guys.." Lucy cried, turning to Levy who hummed.

"Don't worry Lucy, it'll be alright...just..keep crying" Juvia whispered, rubbing the blonde's back reassuringly. Erza, who sat besides the blonde looked down at Nashi who sat on her lap, sucking her fingers. "Wow.." Levy whispered with the roll of her eyes as she glared at the ceiling.

"Boys can be jerks sometimes Lucy.." Juvia whispered but the blonde continued crying, facing down. "I'm not lying but I swear I feel like I'm in a dumb movie" Juvia looked at the pregnant woman confused. "What are you talking about Levy?" the blue hair girl then turned to the four girls and glared at them.

"Not to be mean you guys but you're all idiots" Levy said before she turned to Lucy. "Lucy I've known you for how many years but I wasn't expecting you to be so dumb" Lucy looked up at her, revealing her red teary eyes. "W-what are you..talking ab-" "What am I talking about, Lu...ugh how to say this- I don't know- you.." Levy paused, huffing.

"Levy what are you-" she cut Erza off "Lucy you love Natsu, we know you still love him-everyone knows you still love him, even your own daughter-" "Levy I-" "Shut up Lucy I'm trying to make a point, my point is Lucy you're constantly hurting the man with your stupid denseness and idiocy, Natsu cares for you Lucy like no other man has, he-" "I know Le-" "Oh Lucy trust me, you don't know shit and stop cutting me off"

Lucy looked down and sighed. "Even Natsu himself told all of us that he was still in love with you and I'm the one who picked out the ring god dammit but no...you just had to be an idiot for denying his proposal, I wanted you guys with 5 million babies dammit!" Erza eyes widened.

"So much..?" Lucy looked back up at Levy, sighing. "Levy I totally understand your point okay but it's ove-" "Don't you dare say that word or else I'll bitch slap you, you still have a fighting chance Lucy" Levy then turned to Juvia, pointing at her "And you.." Juvia's eyes widened as she pointed at herself "M-me what did I do?"

"Do you know how sick and tired I get with you constantly crying over the phone about Gray and family, if you want a baby just f ing ask for one instead of crying crying crying, and if Gray have the audacity to say no, bitch slap his ass, tie him up when he's asleep and rape his ass!" Levy snapped then she turned to Erza.

"Erza...well you..you're good- but my main focus is on Lucy here" she turned to the blonde who wiped up her tears. "Lucy, you're not pathetic you're my best friend along with Erza and Juvia and you need happiness in your life and that happiness is Natsu Dragneel, and I know he may have hurt you in the past but the past is the past Lu, let go of it or else it will comtinue to cause you pain"

Lucy sighed again, looking at her daughter. "And just look at Nashi, you and I both know she wouldn't want a step dad who she have to call her daddy, she wants her daddy Lucy and that's Natsu, the man who brings smiles to our faces, protects you, takes care of you...loves you for you and not that faggot Jason"

"And talking about Jason, do you know I happen to see him just last night" Erza said "he had no clue who I was and he had the audacity to flirt with me and touch me" Lucy shook her head. "And what did you do?" Juvia asked. "Let's just say..he no longer has a penis" Erza smiled.

"You see my point...Lucy?" Levy sighed and Lucy looked up at her. "I do love him Levy..but..it's late-" "Bitch were you listening to a single word that was coming out of my mouth?" "Yes...yes I have but..it's over now..." Lucy looked down then all of a sudden, Levy broke down crying.

Juvia gasped, looking at Levy. "Levy are you okay..?" "No..." Levy cried, looking away. "This is just horrible and on top of that, I've been hungry for the last five minutes and none of you guys noticed...you guys didn't even introduced me a piece of chicken..now I-I gotta go all the way to the kitchen by myself and make my own meal.."

The girls sweat dropped as Levy walked towards the kitchen. Juvia then stood up, deciding to follow the crazy preggo woman. She entered the kitchen and gasped.

"No Levy you can't eat that!"

"Leave me alone woman"

Lucy looked up, turning to Erza and Nashi. Erza then nodded, giving her a look "Levy's right you know..." Lucy face palmed herself, nodding as well. "She is..didn't knew I was denser than Natsu.." she turned to Erza and asked.

"Can I borrow your car?"