Chapter 27

Knock Knock Knock

"I said to leave me alone Lisanna I'm serious" Natsu said angrily from inside the house and Lisanna sighed "Natsu please just give me one more chance" Lisanna groaned "I made a horrible mistake Natsu, people make mistakes.."

"I said go before I make you go, Lucy'll be home any minute and I don't want her to be seeing a homeless person by the door" Lisanna gasped "I'm not homeless and I know you still love me just as much" "You're crazy, there are other men you can beg for relationship you know, I told I am done" Lisanna huffed, backing away from the door.

"Right...here.." Lucy said, staring at the white hair figure that was in front the door of her home. "Okay" the cab came to final stop and Lucy came out, paying the driver before she closed the door shut. She held her bags of groceries, walking towards her home.

"Um.." she slowly walked towards the lady and gasped a bit when the white hair girl turned to face her. "Oh, Lucy" Lisanna showed her a sad smile, scratching the side of her face. "um, surprised to see you.." "Well this is my home so.." the front door was pulled opened and Natsu came out with Nashi by his side.

"Oh Lucy you're here and-" he looked at the bags in her hand "ooh~ snacks" Lucy gave him a look then looked at Lisanna who sighed. "Natsu what is she doing her-" "I was just leaving, since he have nothing to do with me anymore so.." Lisanna looked at Natsu then at Lucy.

"Good bye.." she walked away from them and the two watched her retreating figure.

Lucy frowned, walking besides Natsu and inside the house "I don't like what I saw Natsu.." "It wasn't my fault.." he walked after her, closing the door behind him. "she just appeared all of a sudden" he said, walking after her with the baby. "Hm, I hear you but still..I don't like her and I don't want her near my home okay, or daughter since you told me what she said about Nashi"

Natsu nodded, walking into the kitchen with her "I know.." he said, flinching when she hit him a dangerous look "What are your intentions with Lisanna?" "Uh nothing!" "You don't tend to go back with her now..do you?" he shook his head and she smiled "Good"

He watched her took out a brand new rolling pin out the bags and he said "Why a rolling pin, you already have alot" "Nope.." she said "Remember I had two rolling pins but I lost one and the other one would be for hitting you and this one here is for cooking use only, unless if I happen to lost the other one I'll use this one"

"Why a rolling pin?" "Because it's hard and big.." she smiled, holding the rolling pin in her hand. "Hard and big huh?" he asked, a smirk on his face "want to know what else is hard and bi-'' "Nashi's here" she said making him chuckle. She rolled her eyes "You're an idiot as always.." "Your idiot" "Shut up and help me unpack these stuff"

"Did you buy snacks?'' he asked her, taking a step forward but she stopped him "You should put her in her crib first" "What?'' he looked down and noticed Nashi was sleeping on him. "no wonder why she was so quiet..'' he mumbled, walking towards the stairs with the baby.

.

"Okay what do you need help wit-'' he stopped, she already did pack everything up. "You took long so..I was wondering.." she opened the cabinet and took out two plates ''would you like to eat some cake with me?'' "What, you? share? cake, Lucy are you alright?'' "Oh shut up.." she rolled her eyes and his eyes land on the cake that laid on the counter.

"Even though I'm not a cake fan, I don't mind eating a slice with yo-'' "Good because I called the girls and everyone turned out to be busy tonight so tonight we'll be having some fun" He then smirked "What kind of fun?'' ''Not that kind of fun" she stated "tonight will be movie night'' she said.