Chapter 13

"Mm.." Lucy's eyes slowly opened when she heard a baby laugh. "Hmm.." she sighed and attempted to get up but stopped when she felt an arm wrapped around her waist. "Wha.." she turned to the person and gasped softly, it was Natsu who was in a deep sleep, snoring softly while his arm tightened around her waist, pulling her in closer.

Lucy squeaked but quickly covered her mouth. She slowly looked down and saw their fingers intertwined together. "What.." she looked back at Natsu and saw he wasn't any shirt on then she gasped, checking to see if she were naked but was thankful when she wasn't.

She sighed with relief before she un-intertwined their fingers and slowly moved his hand from around her waist. She slowly sat up and looked down at him. "What happened last night?" Lucy asked herself, scratching her scalp. She heard Nashi's giggling from inside her room and the mother quickly got off the bed, going to check on her baby.

"Nashi" Lucy called, opening the door to Nashi's room and gasped at the scene before her. Nashi was leaning over the crib, ready to fall over. "Nashi!" Lucy quickly ran towards her baby who were about to fall and held on to her, hugging her close. "Nashi.." Lucy looked at the crib, rocking her baby side to side. "How did this happen?" she turned to her baby who were laughing.

"Nashi that wasn't funny, what if you had fall over and hit that head of yours, huh?" she gave her a concerned look "Are you okay baby, you hurt anywhere?" Lucy observed her baby's face but she looked fine, even though she was laughing. "Looks like you woke up in a playful happy mood" the mother mumbled then they turned to the father who walked in the room.

"What's wrong I heard you screamed Nashi" Natsu said, looking at her then his daughter in worry. "I caught Nashi leaning over the crib, she could've fell out" "Really" Natsu walked towards them and took hold of his daughter. "Is she okay and how was that possible?" he asked. "I don't know and yeah she's fine"

Natsu observed his baby's face with worry. "Nashi..how could you do that?" he asked "Pop!" Nashi yelled, throwing her hands in the air before she giggled. Both Lucy and Natsu just continued to stare at their baby, "Okay.." Natsu said "she looks drunk and she also said a new word" Lucy chuckled from besides him, playing with Nashi's hair.

"She's happy Natsu, maybe an angel was playing with her while she slept" she took Nashi from him and rest her on her right hip. "I'm glad she's okay" Natsu smiled then looked at the crib "and looks like we need to buy a new crib" Lucy nodded and said "This girl loves to move around too much" he nodded in agreement.

"So.." Lucy said, turning to Natsu "can you explain how you were in my bed?" she raised a brow and he nervously chuckled. "Well uh..funny story" he scratched behind head and looked away. "You see.." he looked at her "you were drunk last night so I decided to carry you to bed since you were in this weird position that can give you back pain" "Yeah.." Lucy said, wanting to hear more of his story.

"Then I carried you to your room and dropped you on the bed then you said you wanted me to sleep with you-" Lucy gasped, an embarrassed blush coming on to her face. "No not sleep as in sex, sleep next to you and I couldn't really say no to that face you put on, that cute pout" he smiled, pinching her left cheek and Lucy groaned.

"Wow..remind me to never get drunk again" Lucy said "You won't listen to me" Natsu said and she nodded "Good point, but don't be around me when I'm drunk..I tend to..do things" she mumbled "Like?" Natsu raised a brow, a smirk on his face. "Shut up, anyways take her" he gave her Nashi "I'm going to make breakfast" she smiled. "Don't you have a headache?" he asked "Yeah, trying to ignore it" she walked pass him and out the room.

Natsu then looked at Nashi when her mother was out of sight. "Morning baby girl" he raised her in the air and spinned her around making her laugh.

Downstairs