CHAPTER • 6

Even though their Literature teacher is already discussing a lesson to the class, Miyoung can't stop thinking about the person who gave the letter to her.

Is it from Jeonghan?

No! That's impossible because the guy who gave me that letter knows that we have a quiz in Biology later and Jeonghan doesn't know our schedule.

It's not possible if it is from Joshua, right? No, he doesn't know my birthday.

Miyoung's thoughts suddenly got interrupted by Vernon.

"Miyoung-ah. Are you okay? You keep staring at your notebook and not jotting down notes." He said with a low voice.

"Oh. I'm okay." Miyoung chuckled. "I was just thinking about something."

"I guess you're thinking about the person who gave the letter to you. Am I right?" Vernon said, still in a low voice so that their Literature teacher couldn't hear them talking.

"Not really..."

"You should stop thinking about that and just listen to our teacher's discussion. Our new topic in this subject is kind of hard." Vernon said and smiled. "And ask your brother later because he maybe knows the person who gave that letter to you." Miyoung just nodded at what Vernon said.

It's their lunch time and their Biology class is after this. Miyoung went to the 3rd floor where the Senior students' classrooms are and looked for her brother.

Miyoung was about to knock on the door when suddenly someone back hugged her and put his chin above Miyoung's shoulders. Miyoung got startled.

"Omo! Who are you? Let go of me." Miyoung said annoyingly while trying to escape from that person's hug.

"It's been a long time since the last you came here to talk to your brother, Miyoung-ah." The guy said near Miyoung's ear.

Yes, it's true that she used to come every day on this floor before but when her one and only friend in Senior students got pregnant because of this guy, she stopped coming on this floor and got really mad at this guy because her one and only friend in Senior student's career ruined by this guy back hugging her right now.

Hearing that voice, Miyoung knew who it is.

"Ya! Wen Junhui! Let go of me, you pervert!" This time, Miyoung yelled. A Senior student, Wen Junhui just ignored her and hugged her tighter.

"Yaaaa!" Miyoung yelled which made the other Senior students came out from the classroom after they heard someone yelled.

Junhui suddenly fell down when someone kicked him from behind. Miyoung turned around and saw Wonwoo: She ran and hugged him very tight.

"Did you just touch my sister? I've told you before that don't ever lay your hands on my sister or else I'll punch you until you become weak." Wonwoo said angrily to Jun as he tighter his hug to Miyoung.

"Go ahead! Punch me. I don't care!" Junhui said annoyingly as he stood up.

"I don't care too! So just go away and don't ever show yourself to my sister."

Junhui just rolled his eyes before he left the Jeon siblings.

"Why are you here? What happened? Did that guy touch you everywhere, huh? Tell me so that I will punch him." Wonwoo asked worriedly.

"He just hugged me... And I'm here to ask you something." Miyoung answered as she stopped hugging her brother.

"What is it?"

"Someone gave me a letter. Do you know who is it? It's not Junhui, right?"

Wonwoo chuckled before answering, "Why you thought it's from Junhui?"

"Not really, but is it from Seungcheol? Uhh, Minghao?" Miyoung kept mentioning names while his brother kept chuckling. "Ya! Don't just chuckle. Answer me!" She pouted.

"Aigoo. Why are you like that? Have you really forgotten the guy you really love?" Wonwoo said and Miyoung just looked at him with a confuse face.

"You should go back to your room and have lunch first. Stop thinking about that, okay? You will know tomorrow." Wonwoo said as he patted Miyoung's head before going back to the classroom where he belongs.

"Aigoo. I just want to know who gave that to me." Miyoung sighed. "Fine, I'll just wait until tomorrow." She then went back to the classroom.

"Hey Miyoung! Where have you been? To your brother? You asked him?" Vernon asked her when she came inside the room.

"Yes but he didn't tell me. He said I'll just wait until tomorrow." Miyoung said as she sat down on her seat.

"Then just wait until tomorrow. I guess that letter is just from your secret admirer, so just ignore it for now. It's not important though!" Vernon said and shrugged.

"I know it's not that important. I just want to know the person who gave that to me."

"Obviously, you are like that."

"What do you mean, Hansol?"

"Even it's just a little thing, you still want to know about it." Vernon said and looked at Miyoung.

"Yeah, I know."