CHAPTER • 13

Lunch time came. Miyoung was about to get outside of the classroom and eat her lunch alone but Jeonghan suddenly blocked her way.

"Where are you going, Mimi? We eat lunch together, aren't we?" Jeonghan said as he raised his right eyebrow.

"Y-yeah... We do. I'll just go to the comfort room." Miyoung stuttered and forced to smile.

"Okay then. I'll wait for you at the rooftop." Jeonghan said as he patted Miyoung's shoulder.

Jeonghan sat on the bench at the rooftop, waiting for Miyoung. Ten minutes had passed and Miyoung is still not showing up.

"Where did that girl go?" Jeonghan mumbled. He then heard footsteps. "She's finally here!" Jeonghan thought.

"Mimi, what you to—" Jeonghan said as he turned around but his sentence got cut off when he saw the person standing beside the door. It is not Miyoung but it is Miyoung's brother, Wonwoo.

"Oh, Wonwoo. What's up?" Jeonghan asked. Wonwoo then sat beside him.

"You are waiting for my sister, aren't you?"

"Yes. But ten minutes had already passed and she's still not coming up here. Where do you think did she go?" Jeonghan asked curiously.

"I just saw her on the way up here. She's talking to Teacher Song." Wonwoo said as he looked up on the sky.

"Okay. I thought Miyoung would let me wait for nothing." Jeonghan chuckled.

"Nah, Miyoung is not kind of that person." Wonwoo smiled and Jeonghan just nodded.

There was a moment of silence.

"Anyway, do you mind if I ask something?" Wonwoo broke the silence. Jeonghan just nodded at his question.

"Is it true that you were about to kiss Miyoung last night? Because Mom was teasing Miyoung this morning when we were having a breakfast." Wonwoo asked without hesitating as he looked at Jeonghan who stayed silent. He didn't expect that Wonwoo will ask him about that.

"What did your mom say when she was teasing Miyoung?" Jeonghan asked, not looking at Wonwoo.

"Hyung, I asked you first. Answer my question first before you ask me." Jeonghan sighed before he mumbled, "Yes, it's true." but Wonwoo still heard what he said.

"Why, hyung? What suddenly came up in your mind?" Wonwoo chuckled.

"I-I don't k-know..." Jeonghan stuttered. "I just f-felt like I want to k-kiss her."

"You felt like you want to do it because you missed her. Am I right?" Jeonghan just nodded. "By the way, I really don't know about this. I just knew it because Mom was teasing Miyoung this morning like she's sorry because she thinks that she interrupted your kiss, she should have knocked on the door first, and many more." Wonwoo explained.

"I thought your Mom will get mad." Jeonghan heaved a sigh before he chuckled.

"No, she won't. She likes you for Miyoung." Wonwoo smiled.

"R-really? How can you say that?"

"Find out yourself." Wonwoo said and patted Jeonghan's shoulder.

"Wonwoo?" Jeonghan and Wonwoo heard a familiar voice from the back. They turned around and saw Miyoung holding her lunch box.

"Oh, Miyoung's here. I should get going now." Wonwoo said to Jeonghan and gave him a smile. "Enjoy your lunch with my sister!" He added before he left the rooftop.

"Hey, I thought you're not coming here." Jeonghan said as Miyoung sat beside her.

"Why would I not?" Miyoung mumbled but Jeonghan still heard what she said.

"Where have you been?" Jeonghan asked as he looked at Miyoung.

"Teacher Song just asked me something." Miyoung answered shyly. "Why is he like this? It looks like nothing happened last night for him. Well, it didn't really happen but it was almost." She thought.

"Is that so?" Jeonghan asked and Miyoung just nodded as her response. "Let's go eat!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

It is finally their dismiss time. While Miyoung is putting her things inside her bag, Soonyoung approached her.

"Miyoung-ah! Do you love to dance?" He asked then Jeonghan looked at Miyoung, waiting for her answer.

"I do. Why'd you ask?" Miyoung answered as she looked at Soonyoung.

"Oh, it's just because the dance club here in our school is now lack of members. That's why we, the members of the dance club, are recruiting for new members. Do you, perhaps, want to join the dance club?" Soonyoung explained and then pouted.

"Is that so? Uhmm, I'll think of it first." Miyoung answered and smiled.

"Okay then. I'll wait for your final decision this week." Soonyoung said and smiled.

"Okay. I'll let you know." Miyoung said and smiled.

"Thanks. I'll get going, bye!" Soonyoung said and waved his hands before he left the classroom.

"I didn't know that you still love to dance." Jeonghan said as he crossed his arms.

"I always love to dance and I won't stop loving it." Miyoung giggled.

"So, what now? You're going to join the dance club?" Jeonghan asked as he put his hands inside his pants' pocket.

"I haven't decided yet. Soonyoung gave me one week to decide but I still don't know if I will join or not." Miyoung sighed and grabbed her bag.

"It's okay. I know you'll have your final decision soon." Jeonghan said and patted Miyoung's head.