CHAPTER • 36

MIYOUNG's POV
"I want to break up our relationship."

Jeonghan's words hit my heart so bad. My eyes suddenly become watery. I don't want to cry but what does he mean? Does he have a problem with me that I can't notice? Has he found a better girl than I am? Please someone tell me this isn't true.

"Wh-what? What do you mean? We've been together for five years th-then you'll ju-just s-say..." I said, stuttering. I groaned in annoyance because I couldn't continue what I'm going to say.

"Do you want to hear my explanation?" Jeonghan asked me who's in urge of crying.

This is it. He's now going to explain! I don't want to hear what could be his reason because I know it will hurt me so much and it will leave it so much pain in my life.

I just nodded and let Jeonghan explain.

"I want to break up our relationship from you as my girlfriend and I as your boyfriend to you as my fiancée and I as your fiancé."

I suddenly stopped from sobbing and looked at Jeonghan. "What do you mean?" I asked confusedly.

He didn't answer me and then I noticed his hand took something in his pocket. It's a small box! It suddenly made my heart beats faster in nervousness yet excitement. He then stood up from his seat and kneeled down in front of me.

Is he... going to propose to me now? Like seriously, we're in the Ferris wheel. It's big enough for us like 4-6 people can occupy. But I found it cute though.

Jeonghan opened the small box and I gasped when I saw the ring in the small box. I really didn't expect that Jeonghan will propose today.

"Jeo-Jeonghan.. What is-"

Before I could continue my sentence, Jeonghan cut me off by asking:

"Jeon Miyoung, will you marry me?"

I was stunned on my seat. I don't know if I am dreaming or what! Someone slap me please.

Jeonghan suddenly snapped his fingers in front of me because I was spacing out.

"Hey Miyoung, I'm asking you the question you've waited for years." He chuckled.

I can't help but I started to cry in happiness. "Jeo-Jeonghan... Is this true? I'm not dreaming, right?"

"Miyoung. You're not dreaming. This is true! I am proposing to you right now." He patted my head and chuckled at my actions.

"Miyoung, I'm waiting for your answer. Even I knew already your answer, I still want to hear it." He smiled at me widely.

"I'll ask you again. Jeon Miyoung, will you marry me?"

"Yes!" I answered happily.

Jeonghan then slid the ring on my finger and sat beside me. He started to kiss my lips softly and we both felt our smiles between our kiss.

We immediately pull out from the kiss because we're already near to the bottom of the ride.

On the way home, Jeonghan holds my hand with his right hand while he's driving me home. I stared and smiled at his handsome face who seems very happy today like he's the happiest man in the world.

"Miyoung, I want to sleep with you tonight. Can we?" He asked, breaking the silence.

"Sure. You're not going home?"

"No. I want to be with you tonight. I'll just tell my parents later." He answered, looking at me.

I'm so happy. I just can't believe that Jeonghan just proposed to me. I really can't wait till our wedding day and I know that will be one of my happiest moments in my life.

When we reached my home, we went inside and greet my parents. Jeonghan told me before we went inside that I should not tell my parents that we're engaged now because he will set a dinner tomorrow where we will announce about our engagement.

Jeonghan told my parents that he will sleep in our house tonight and of course they agreed. Why not?

Jeonghan and I are now inside my bedroom. He sat on my bed and I told him that I'll just take a bath. After I took a bath, I saw Jeonghan already sleeping on my bed. He must be tired today.

I dried my hair first before I lied beside my fiancé. I stared at his handsome face and caressed it until my fingers went to his lips and touched it. What a kissable lips!

"Thank you so much for today, my Han. I love you." I mumbled.

Then, Jeonghan suddenly leaned his face and kissed my lips passionately. I thought he's already asleep. I smiled and immediately kissed him back. We both smiled between our kisses.

Jeonghan put his hand around my waist and pulled my body closer to him. I put my hand on his hair and deepened our kiss. I don't know but I'm so in to him right now.

Jeonghan seems enjoying right now, and I too. I felt his hand roamed around my back which it tickled me a little and suddenly he hovered on top of me. I should stop him now before he could do it to me. We aren't even married yet. You know what I mean.

I pulled out from the kiss and told him, "Jeonghan, we should stop now. We can do it after our marriage, you know..?"

"Okay then... If my girl says so." He winked and went back beside me. He pulled me closer and hugged me tightly.

"Good night, jagiya." He said and kissed my forehead.

"Good night. I love you!" I pecked his lips.

"Love you too."

We then closed our eyes and slowly drifted to sleep.