CHAPTER • 25

JOSHUA's POV
After Do Hanryu's confession, no one volunteered. So Teacher Song told Hanryu to pick one of his classmates to stand infront and confess his/her feelings. Hanryu pointed to our direction.

"Oh damn, is he pointing at me?!" I thought as I bit my lower lip.

My classmates turned their heads to me. I gulped in nervousness. Why all of a sudden he picked me?

"Who are you pointing at?" Teacher Song asked Hanryu.

"I picked Joshua to confess his feelings." Hanryu said, still pointing at me.

I didn't know what to do. I wasn't ready to be picked by my classmate. Since this is my chance to confess all my feelings, I will say it out loud from my heart but I decided not to mention the name.

I slowly stood up and went infront of my classmates. I looked around and saw Miyoung with Jeonghan at the left side next to Soonyoung's group of friends' table.

I coughed before I started to speak. I am still nervous. My hands are shaking while I hold the microphone with my right hand.

"So, uhmm, hi. I didn't expect that I'll get pick. I wasn't ready for that." I chuckled as I scratched my nape. "I still can't decide If I am going to mention her name or not. I'm afraid I might get ignored after my confession."

My classmates then started to shout at me, saying that I should be brave and mention the name. I laughed nervously and bit my lip. Should I mention her name?

"Let's talk about that later, okay? I'm going to start my confession now."

I coughed once again before I start my confession.

"Hello, my beautiful friend. I'm going to confess all what I feel to you tonight and I hope you won't ignore me after my confession. If you don't like me back, it's okay as long as we stay friends. I like you since I first saw you. You're also the one who approached me first when I was new here. As we get closer, my feelings for you are getting deeper and deeper. I don't think I like you but I love you. Every time I see you with your bestfriend, I feel jealous because you're very close to each other like you're a couple. I hope we became a couple but I don't think that will happen. Again, I hope you won't ignore me after you heard all my confession. I really love you..." I paused and sighed. I changed my mind, so...

Shall I mention your name?

I sighed once again and continued what I was going to say, "I really love you, Jeon Miyoung."

MIYOUNG's POV
"I really love you, Jeon Miyoung."

Everyone gasped, including me after Joshua's confession. I didn't expect he will mention the name and the thing that I didn't expect the most is I am the one who Joshua likes. All of the confessions of his are for me.

My mouth left open and I can see on my peripheral view that Jeonghan is looking at me like he wants to say something for me, too. Joshua is also looking at me from where he stands. I looked down, avoiding eye contact with him, and bit my lip. What should I do? Of course, I won't ignore Joshua after his confession. I am not a kind of person who ignores the guy after he confessed. We can still be friends no matter what.

Joshua is now done with his confession. Chan volunteered to be the next who will confess. I saw Joshua went inside and didn't go back where he sat earlier. I decided to talk to him, so I stood up and followed him.

Before I could leave, Jeonghan held my wrist which it made me turn and look at him.

"Where are you going?" He asked, looking directly into my eyes.

"I'll just go to the toilet room." I lied. I don't know why to myself that I lied to him again.

He lets go of me and I followed Joshua. I looked around the house but he is nowhere to be found. Teacher Song's house is huge; I don't think I could easily find Joshua. I went to the kitchen, to the second floor, to the living room but he's not there. I decided to go outside, maybe he's there.

And there he is, back facing me while looking at the stars. I slowly approached him and then I tapped his shoulders. He turned around and his eyes widened when he saw me.

"Oh, Miyoung. Wh-what are you doing here?" He asked me, obviously nervous.

"Why did you leave after your confession?" I asked, not bothering to answer his question.

"I... I don't know either..." He chuckled nervously. "So, uhmm, what can you say about my confession?"

"Joshua, I appreciate your confession but I'm sorry because I am confused with my feelings. I am not very sure on what I feel like I can't decide. I won't ignore you, okay? I am not that kind of person. Let's stay friends like usual." I said, while looking at him.

"Do you like someone else?" He asked me after the short silence.

"I...uhh...yes." I answered nervously, looking away.

"It's okay if you won't tell me the name of the guy you like. I don't even want to hear it." He sighed. "But Miyoung, I want to do it now."

I started to become curious. What is he talking about?

"Do what?" I asked as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I was about to do that when we hang out at the Hangang Park but the phone call interrupted us. Do you remember?"

I gulped as I remembered what he's talking about. So, he wants to kiss me, doesn't he?

Before I could speak, Joshua moved closer and cupped my cheeks as he landed his lips into mine. My eyes widened and my whole body froze. I don't know what to do and I don't even know to myself why I am not pushing him to stop the kiss.

My feelings are getting more confuse. I like Jeonghan but am I starting to like Joshua?

As Joshua pulled me closer to him and deepened the kiss, someone punched him which it made our kiss stop and it made Joshua fell on the floor. I ran to Joshua to help him stand up and then I looked at the guy who punched him. His fist clenched and looking at Joshua angrily.

It is Yoon Jeonghan.