CHAPTER • 29

Next morning…
Mrs. Jeon asked Wonwoo to wake Miyoung and Jeonghan up to eat breakfast.

“Miyoung-ah, wake up! We’ll be late on school.” Wonwoo said while knocking on the door. There’s no response, so Wonwoo opened the door. His eyes widened when he saw Jeonghan and Miyoung are hugging each other on their sleep.

“Why are they so close? Did something happen last night?” Wonwoo thought as he furrowed his eyebrows.

Wonwoo walked inside Miyoung’s room and woke the two up.

“Hey Jeonghan. Miyoung! Wake up. Let’s eat breakfast now. We’ll be late.” Wonwoo said before he left Miyoung’s room.

Jeonghan and Miyoung yawned as they stretched their arms.

“Good morning, Han.” Miyoung greeted with a smile.

“Good morning, babe.” Jeonghan greeted back.

Miyoung chuckled on what Jeonghan just said. “Babe? Seriously? You aren’t even my boyfriend yet.” She said.

“I know but we’ll call each other that soon.” Jeonghan laughed.

“Fine. Get up! We should eat breakfast now or else we’ll be late.” Miyoung said as she stood up and then she left the room with Jeonghan.

While eating breakfast, Wonwoo is looking at Miyoung who’s sitting across him with Jeonghan beside her. The protective brother, Wonwoo scanned his sister from face to neck to shoulders.

“No hickeys. They probably didn’t do it last night and I didn’t even hear any noise. Miyoung’s a good girl, I know she won’t let Jeonghan do that with her. And they aren’t even together yet, right?” Wonwoo thought.

Jeonghan, who’s sitting beside Miyoung, noticed Wonwoo is not eating and just staring at his sister.

“Wonwoo, is there a problem? You’re not eating your food.” Jeonghan said.

“Huh? None. I’m just thinking about something.” Wonwoo smiled and continued eating.

After eating breakfast, Mr. and Mrs. Jeon left immediately because they’re getting late on work. Miyoung decided to clean the kitchen up first before she’ll take a bath and prepare for school because there’s still an hour before their first subject starts.

While Miyoung is washing the dishes, someone suddenly snaked an arm around her waist and put his chin on her shoulders. She looked at who is it, it is Yoon Jeonghan. Of course, who else could it be?

“Okay… Why so sweet in the morning?” Miyoung asked as she chuckled.

Wonwoo was about to get inside the kitchen to get his packed lunch to bring on school but he suddenly stepped backwards when he saw the view. Jeonghan is hugging Miyoung from behind.

“I just can’t believe you love me back.” Jeonghan answered and planted a kiss on Miyoung’s neck. Miyoung just chuckled towards Jeonghan sweet actions.

“So… Miyoung already told Jeonghan that she loves him, doesn’t she?” Wonwoo thought as he watched the two.

“You know, we can do lovey-dovey stuff on free time. You should take a bath now and prepare for school.” Miyoung said. Then, Jeonghan removed his arms around Miyoung’s waist and said, “Fine. I’ll do what my girl told me.” He smiled.

Wonwoo then came inside the kitchen to get his packed lunch. Jeonghan left the kitchen and went to Miyoung’s room to get his uniform and prepare for school.

“Miyoung, can I talk to you later on school?” Wonwoo asked.

“Why don’t you talk to me now?” Miyoung asked as she looked at her brother.

“I want to talk to you alone. When someone is not around, just the two of us.” Wonwoo said.

“Sure. What time?”

“Lunch time. At the rooftop. Don’t forget, okay?”

Miyoung just nodded then Wonwoo left the kitchen.

Jeonghan, Wonwoo, and Miyoung went to school together. Before Jeonghan and Miyoung could get inside their classroom, Jeonghan told Miyoung that he’ll just go to the senior’s building.

“Why are you going there?” Miyoung asked.

“I’ll just go to my friend, Seungcheol to get something. I forgot to get it from him yesterday.” Jeonghan chuckled as he scratched his nape.

“Sure. Be quick.”

“Why should I be quick? You’ll miss me already, won’t you?” Jeonghan said as he caressed Miyoung’s hair.

“Nah, not really. We’re seatmates, why would I miss you?” Miyoung crossed her arms and sticks her tongue out.

“Fine. I’ll be quick. Get inside and wait for me there.”

Miyoung just nodded. Before Jeonghan started to make his way to the senior’s building, he quickly pecked Miyoung’s lips.

“Ya! We’re in school. How could you kiss me just like that?” Miyoung scolded Jeonghan but not really serious.

“Get inside the classroom and wait for me there.” Jeonghan said, not answering Miyoung’s question.

Miyoung chuckled towards Jeonghan’s actions and then she went inside the classroom and sat on her seat.

Jeonghan and Miyoung didn’t know that Joshua was watching them from the back door.

“Jeonghan just kissed Miyoung. Are they a couple now? That’s why she declined me for a few times from asking her out?” Joshua thought and clenched his fist as he holds back his tears.

“So, she really chose Jeonghan over me…” He mumbled and sighed.