CHAPTER • 31

After eating dinner, Jeonghan and Miyoung cleaned the kitchen before they went to the living room to have a movie marathon.

Before they could start their movie marathon, Wonwoo arrived at home with Mingyu.

"Oh, Jeonghan. You're here! Are you going to sleep here again tonight?" Wonwoo asked as he removed his shoes.

"No. We're just going to watch some movies then I'll go home after." Jeonghan answered as he sat properly on the sofa.

"Okay then. I'll be just at my bedroom with Mingyu. We're going to do our homework." Wonwoo said as he removed his coat.

"Have you eaten your dinner, Wonwoo and Mingyu oppa? You must be hungry now if you haven't." Miyoung said as she grabbed the popcorn on the table.

"Yes, we already had eaten our dinner." Wonwoo smiled. "Enjoy your movie marathon!" He then made his way to his bedroom.

"What movies are you going to watch?" Mingyu asked, grinning.

"We're going to watch Home Alone first then Wild Child. And the-"

Miyoung's word got suddenly cut off by her brother, "No, Mingyu. You're not going to join them because we're going to do our homework!" He said as he pinched Mingyu's ear and dragged him to his bedroom.

Jeonghan and Miyoung chuckled at the bestfriends. They then started their movie marathon.

While watching the movie, Jeonghan noticed that Miyoung kept tapping on her phone. He furrowed his eyebrows as he tried to sneak on Miyoung's phone to see what is she doing.

"She's texting someone but I couldn't see who." He just shrugged it off and then he went back his attention to the movie.

MIYOUNG's POV
While we're watching the movie, I suddenly remembered that I have to send a message to Joshua. I took a glance on Jeonghan first before I grabbed my phone to send a message to Joshua.

Hey Josh, you called earlier. I'm sorry I didn't get to answer your call. I was cooking dinner. :) Why did you call anyway? Is there something you want to ask?

After a few moments, I received a reply from him.

Okay. I thought you ignored me again. ㅋㅋㅋ
I have lots of questions to ask. Is it okay? You're not busy?

I took a glance at Jeonghan again before I replied.

Sure, go and ask me. I'm not really that busy. :)
Just watching a movie.

[A/N: I won't put their name in the conversation, so take note that the messages on the Left side - Miyoung and on the Right side - Joshua. I hope you get me. ㅋㅋㅋ]

Ok. First, why did you decline me for a few times when I asked you out on a date? You're confused with your feelings, right? I think I can sort that out with you.

Sorry, Joshua. But not anymore. I've already finalized everything.

I locked my phone and clenched my hand on it as I bit my lip. I don't know if I am going to tell Joshua now everything that I am not confused with my feelings anymore and I've already confessed my feelings to Jeonghan. Joshua likes me too and I'm worried about him too that I may hurt him but he needs to accept it, right? Because I only see him as my friend and I don't feel anything for him.

Then I feel my phone vibrated, notifying me that I have a new message.

You mean you're not confused with your feelings anymore?

Yeah. I'm sorry, Josh. I want to tell you everything now but it is better if we talk about it personally, right? So that you could understand it better.

Sure. It's okay :)
How about on Valentine's Day? Let's go out and talk about it.

Let's talk about it somewhere tomorrow after school.
I am not free at Valentine's Day though.

Oh, it's okay. I understand.
You probably have a date with Jeonghan on that day. :)

I felt my cheeks heated up after I read Joshua's reply. I think he noticed everything about us already because Jeonghan is being clingy to me at school.

Let's see each other tomorrow after school at the guard house.
Good night! :)

Sure, Miyoung.
Good night! See you tomorrow.

I told him that I am not free on Valentine's Day even though Jeonghan hasn't asked me out yet. Well, I know we will be going out on that day even if I don't ask him.

I've already finalized everything in my mind that I am going to tell Joshua about me and Jeonghan tomorrow. I will explain detail by detail so that he could understand me better and I hope he will accept it.

I didn't mean to hurt him. It's the truth though, he needs to know everything. I don't want him to get his hopes up to me.

I locked my phone and put on the table beside me. I went back my focus on the television and I realized that the movie we're watching is already near to end.