CHAPTER • 15

"It seems he's special to you and you are special to him. By any chance, do you like him?"

Miyoung's eyes widened. She doesn't know what to answer. "Yes, I do. I really like him." She thought. She bit her lips in nervousness and darted her eyes anywhere, avoiding eye contact with Soonyoung.

"Miyoung-ah, I'm asking something." Soonyoung said as he snapped his fingers in front of Miyoung's face which it made Miyoung startled a little.

"Oh, yeah... I'm sorry." Miyoung said shyly while scratching her nape. "Wh-what were you a-asking?" She asked, stuttering.

"Do you like Jeonghan?"

"Uhh, I—"

"There you are, Miyoung." Miyoung's sentence got interrupted because of the person who called her. She and Soonyoung looked around to see who it was, it is Jeonghan.

"Oh, you're here." Miyoung said and stood up. Soonyoung stood up too.

"I should go now. Thank you, Miyoung! I had fun eating with you." Soonyoung said and then waved his hands.

"I had fun too. Thank you, Soonyoung." Miyoung said and then Soonyoung left the restaurant.

"Let's go home." Jeonghan said and put his arm above Miyoung's shoulders and pulled her closer to him.

Miyoung blushed at Jeonghan's action towards her. "There you go again, Yoon Jeonghan. Why are you doing this to me? You're just my bestfriend but you seem like a protective boyfriend to me." She thought.

The day of the dance competition has arrived. The dance competition will be held in a big venue where the dancers from different schools will compete. All participants are getting ready yet nervous. The dance club from SeungRi high school will be the 4th performer at the said competition.

While doing warm ups, Miyoung felt her phone vibrated inside her pocket. She took it and saw that there's a one message from Jeonghan.

Good luck to all of you! I hope our school will win.

Miyoung smiled after reading Jeonghan's message to her.

"Why are you smiling, Miyoung?" Miyoung heard someone asked her. She turned around and saw Lee Chan, also a member of the dance club from SeungRi high school.

"Nothing. It's just a message." Miyoung answered.

"From who? Your boyfriend?" Chan teased.

"Yah, Lee Chan! I don't have a boyfriend. It's just a message from a friend. He's wishing us a good luck." Miyoung forced a smile.

"Oh. It's from Jeonghan, isn't it?" Miyoung just nodded at Chan's question.

Chan was about to say something but got interrupted by their dance club leader, Soonyoung, who's announcing something important about the contest.

All performers are done performing. Now, it is the time to announce the winners of the dance competition. The audiences shut their mouths to hear the winners. On the other hand, the dance club members from different schools are nervously waiting to hear all the winners. Most of them want to win, of course. But the others, it is okay if they'll lose at least they've shown their best at their performance and there's still a next time.

The host has already announced the 3rd, 2nd, and 1st runner up. Audiences and their co-dance club members congratulated them. Now, it is the time to announce the champion of the dance competition. The crowd became silent once again to hear who will be the champion at this competition.

"And the champion is... SeungRi High School!"

The Audiences clapped their hands and everyone from SeungRi High School jumped in happiness. They didn't expect to win as the champion at this dance competition. The dance club from different schools congratulated everyone before they left the venue.

"So, how does it feel when performing in front of many people?" Jeonghan asked before taking a sip of his drink. He and Miyoung went to an Italian restaurant after the contest. Jeonghan wants to treat Miyoung a dinner because their school won champion in the dance competition.

"Well, it's kind of nervous but exciting." Miyoung chuckled. "By the way, why did you treat me a dinner? There's no occasion or something." She shrugged.

"Our school won champion in the dance competition. I want to treat you because you're one of those who performed and made our school champion." Jeonghan smiled.

"Is that so? Thank you then." Miyoung smiled and laughed softly. "This is more like a very... romantic date in a luxurious restaurant." Miyoung mumbled but Jeonghan still heard what she said.

"Did she say this is more like a romantic date?" Jeonghan scoffed and asked, "Romantic date?" trying to tease Miyoung. He wants to see Miyoung blush because he found it cute.

"H-huh? Wh-what date?" Miyoung asked, stuttering. "Wh-what are you saying?" She bit her lips in nervousness and thought, "He heard what I just said, didn't he?"

"It's nothing. Let's just eat."

Miyoung and Jeonghan are now done eating dinner. They went outside the restaurant and the rain is pouring down heavily. Miyoung took her umbrella out of her bag and opened it. She looked at Jeonghan and said, "Let's go." Jeonghan then suddenly put his hand on the umbrella's handle where Miyoung's hand is. Miyoung felt her cheeks started to heat up and looked away, she doesn't want Jeonghan see her blush.

"I'll hold it for us." Miyoung let Jeonghan hold the umbrella. Jeonghan then put his arm above Miyoung's shoulder and pulled her closer to him so Miyoung won't get soak by the rain.

"Let's go, Mimi." Jeonghan said and gave Miyoung a smile. Then they walked together to their home.

"Jeonghan-ah, why are you doing this to me?" Miyoung thought.