CHAPTER • 38

It's been a week since Jeonghan left Korea with his family and the Kim family. He's getting busier with his work nowadays but of course he never forgets to send a message or call Miyoung.

Jeonghan became friends with Mingyu's younger sister, MinGyeong. They became comfortable with each other as they work together everyday which it made Jeonghan's parents happy.

It is 05:20PM now and Jeonghan is at his work with MinGyeong. In a few minutes, they will have their break time. When the break time came, Jeonghan immediately sent a message to his fiancée.

Jagiya~ it's our break time now.
Are you busy? :)

No, I'm off to sleep now. Why?

Nothing. I was about to give you a call because I really miss to hear your voice. ㅠㅠ

Sorry but you should just call me tomorrow.
I'm really sleepy now. (∩︵∩)

It's okay. You must be really tired. :)
I'll just call you tomorrow. Love you~ ♡

Love you too~ muwaaah! ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Jeonghan was about to go out from his office when MinGyeong called him. He turned around to face her and asked, "What is it, MinGyeong?"

"Uhh, Jeonghan-ah... I'm not supposed to say this because my parents told me. Your parents told me too but I think you should know about this... You really should." MinGyeong said with a serious voice.

The curious Jeonghan walked and went infront of MinGyeong. He sighed deeply and said, "I knew it. They are hiding something from me, aren't they? And you knew it all along?"

"Uhm, yeah. I already knew it before we met. I just don't know how and when I will tell you." MinGyeong looked down on her shoes as she played with her fingers.

"Really? What is it they're hiding? Don't be shy to say it to me."

"Our parents planned something to us." MinGyeong looked at Jeonghan straight to the eyes.

Jeonghan widened his eyes and said, "No way. I think I know what you mean."

"It is... Uhh, the-"

"Arrange marriage, isn't it?"

It took few seconds before MinGyeong could nod. She's nervous about what will be Jeonghan's reaction. "And please don't think I like this arrange marriage thing. I really don't like it and I already have a boyfriend."

Jeonghan rolled his eyes and bit his lip. His parents are getting on his nerves. He clenched his fist and thought, "Now I know why they're being workaholic and not supporting my relationship with Miyoung. They are working hard for that fucking arrange marriage thing."

"I know you don't like this arrange marriage thing, too. Don't worry, we won't let that happen. I will talk to my parents to stop this shit." Jeonghan said as he put his hands inside his pocket.

"Thanks." MinGyeong bowed. "I've already talked to my parents and they did get mad at me because I told them how much I don't want that arrange marriage thing. They said it's the better for our company. I don't even know why it is better."

"Is that so? I'll try to talk to your parents too."

"Thanks, Jeonghan. I should have told you about this earlier."

"It's okay." Jeonghan smiled and patted MinGyeong's shoulder.

JEONGHAN's POV
After MinGyeong told everything to me, I immediately went to my parents' office room.

I entered the room without knocking on the door. I don't care if my parents will say that's kind of rude manner because they're getting on my nerves.

Now I know why they're forcing me to become close friends and to get to know with MinGyeong.

"What's up, Jeonghan? You didn't even knock on the door before you enter." My father said as he stood up.

"Is that the reason why you both didn't come at the dinner I'd set?! Is that the reason why both of you are being workaholic?! What made you change your minds, mom and dad?!" I threw questions to them, yelling.

"What do you mean, son?" This time, my mother asked me.

"Both of you and MinGyeong's parents are hiding something from me! I thanked MinGyeong so much for telling me about this."

I know they're my parents but I couldn't control myself and yelled at them. I'm mad at them, really. Because they decided something that I don't know.

"You're not the older here, Jeonghan! Don't yell at us. We are your parents!" My father yelled back.

"Yes! My parents who are being an asshole with their shitty plans!" I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

My mother walked in front of me and gave my face a hard slap. My eyes suddenly become watery because it hurt me. My mother never slapped me before, at least once in my life.

"How could you say those words in front of your parents?! Just tell us now the reason why you came here so that you could leave already." My mother told me.

"I just want you to stop the arrange marriage thing." I begged them. They just sighed and looked at each other.

"Please! I'm begging you! Miyoung and I are now engaged. We really love each other." I paused for a moment to heave a sigh. "MinGyeong doesn't even want this arrange marriage and she has a boyfriend!"

"Jeonghan... We can't." My father said.

"Why you can't?! Because you only care about yourselves?!" I started to cry. I really can't take it anymore because it hurts me so much.

"Han, break up with Jeon Miyoung!" My father yelled at me.

"No, I won't!" I yelled back.

"Han, let me expl-" I cut off my mother's sentence.

"I don't want any explanations. Just stop this arrange marriage!" I yelled at them before I walked out of their room.

===============================

Jeonghan's pov will continue on the next chapter. :)