Special Chapter: Jeonghan's POV

It's been ten years since I left Korea. I miss Miyoung so much. I miss her like every day! I can't stop thinking of her. She's my first friend and my one and only girl bestfriend. Honestly, I have a crush on her. She's so kind, innocent, and smart. I feel sorry for her when I found out that I couldn't go back to Korea after a year.

We're just having conversations every day or when we have time through our SNS accounts. We didn't have enough time for a video call to see our faces, we just chat through KaKaoTalk or Messenger because we're both busy for school.

When I started to move in LA, Miyoung and I just can talk in a short time. I became very busy for school and stuff. If we're going to talk for a long time, it will just take an hour or two. Yes, that's already the longest time we talked but that's not enough for me.

We can't be together anymore. We can't eat together to our favorite fast food or restaurant. We can't hang out together and go to our favorite places. This is what long distance relationship feels like. I hope I can go back to Korea soon.

I heard that Miyoung cried when she found out that I'm not going back to Korea and it will take 5 or more years before I come back. I don't know how would I tell her but she already heard everything.

When Miyoung told me that she found a new friend, I felt happy for her. She told me that her new friend's name is Park HyoJin. She even sent a photo of her with HyoJin. Miyoung looks so cute in the photo.

I also told her when I got a new friend here in LA, his name is Hong Jisoo (also known as Joshua) but I didn't tell his name to Miyoung because this guy is kind of famous in school, handsome, and I heard many girls like him here so I didn't send a photo of him to Miyoung. I don't want Miyoung will have a crush on someone else.

Miyoung also told me about the pervert guy in their school. He's a senior student and a Chinese—Wen Junhui. She told me everything what happened to that Chinese guy and to HyoJin at their prom. I really can't believe that guy did that to his crush. Even I have a crush on that girl, I will never do that. And as what Miyoung told me, HyoJin doesn't like Junhui back.

Wen Junhui, that Chinese senior student, got suspended for a month when the teachers found out HyoJin got pregnant.
Aigoo! That guy ruined HyoJin's life. I feel sad for her.

After hearing those news, I told Miyoung to stay away from that Junhui guy. I also told her that don't talk to that guy, don't see that guy, and don't even come near to that guy. Just for her safety. Haha~ It looks like I'm being a protective boyfriend here. I mean, protective bestfriend.

I also told Wonwoo that keep an eye on his younger sister. I don't want something bad will happen to Miyoung.

Oh, Miyoung's birthday is approaching! Of course, I have a surprise for her. I asked Wonwoo for a help and I thanked him very much. I can't wait till her birthday! I can't wait to see her expression.