CHAPTER • 19

<still JEONGHAN's POV>

"I—"

I cut off Miyoung's word by suddenly slamming my hand on the table which it also made Mr. and Mrs. Jeon startled. I don't want to hear Miyoung's answer. I said coldly yet still politely, "Thanks for the food. I should go now." I bowed before I left the kitchen.

"Wait, Han. You said you'll talk to me." I heard Miyoung said. I turned around to face Miyoung and said in a cold tone, "Not now." Then I left the Jeon family's house and headed home.

I went to my bedroom and plopped myself on the bed. Then, I heard my phone rang. I just received a message. I opened the message and saw it is from Miyoung.

Han! Are you okay? Is there something wrong?

I heaved a sigh and decided to ignore her message.

After a few moments, I heard my phone ringing. Miyoung's calling me. I groaned and not answer her call. My phone had kept ringing for a multiple times which it made me annoy so I decided to take the battery out of my phone so it would stop from ringing.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Today is Monday. Miyoung did her morning routine before she went down to the kitchen and eat breakfast with her family. After having a breakfast, the Jeon siblings headed to their school.

Miyoung sat on her seat and took her phone and earphones out from her bag. She wants to listen to some of her favorite songs while waiting for the class to be started. She then saw Jeonghan entered the classroom and sat down beside her but he did not greet Miyoung a good morning or even look at her. He always does greet Miyoung every day he enters the classroom but he didn't do it because he's still not on the mood.

Miyoung looked at Jeonghan who's his eyes are darted somewhere while his arms crossed on his chest. She's hesitating if she will talk to Jeonghan or not. "Is he still mad at me?" She thought and bit her bottom lip.

"Jeo—"

"Good morning, Miyoung! I have something for you." Joshua, who just entered the classroom, said cheerfully. Miyoung was about to call Jeonghan but got interrupted by this guy.

"Hey, Josh! What is it?" Miyoung chuckled.

"Here." Joshua said as he handed Miyoung a lunch box.

"What is this?" Miyoung asked curiously as she took the lunch box from Joshua.

"It's kimbap. I made them before I went here to school. It is for you, Miyoung-ah." Joshua said as he scratched his nape. Jeonghan rolled his eyes after he heard what Joshua said.

"Oh, Joshua. You don't have to do it but thank you." Miyoung smiled.

"You're welcome. By the way, it is my first time to make a kimbap, so I don't know if it is delicious or not but I hope you'll still like it." Joshua chuckled.

"It's okay. It doesn't matter to me." Miyoung said and smiled. Joshua smiled back and then he went to his seat.

Miyoung put the lunch box inside her bag, also her phone and earphones because the first subject for today will start in a few minutes. She was about to call Jeonghan again but got interrupted by their first subject teacher who came inside the classroom.

"Great. I got interrupted again." She mumbled sarcastically.

Lunch time came. Miyoung saw Jeonghan went to the toilet, so she decided to go alone at the rooftop and wait for Jeonghan there if Jeonghan will go there and eat lunch with Miyoung.

"If he'll not show up after 10 minutes, I'll start eating. I don't care if I'm alone here." She thought to herself.

Four minutes already had passed and Jeonghan is still not coming up. Miyoung sighed and pouted her lips. She thought, "Think positive, Miyoung. He'll come here."

"Seriously, why did he get mad at me? What is the real reason?"

"I'm sure that he didn't get mad at me because I didn't reply to his messages. That's not a serious reason."

"Aish! I can't think what could possibly his reason."

Miyoung kept talking to herself. She doesn't care if someone will hear her talking to herself, she just wants to let her thoughts out of her mind.

"He's not jealous, is he?" She asked herself once again as he tilted her head. "No, no! That's impossible." She shook her head in disagreement.

"But what if that's possible?" Miyoung heard a familiar voice at the back.

"Shit. Don't tell me..." She thought nervously and gulped. She turned around and saw Jeonghan leaning on the door.

"Oh, Han. H-how long h-have you been there?" Miyoung asked nervously.

"For almost two minutes. I thought you're talking with someone else then I saw you alone and heard talking to yourself. You're not crazy, right?" Jeonghan chuckled as he sat beside Miyoung.

"N-no, I'm not crazy. I just want to let my thoughts out of my mind." Miyoung chuckled nervously.

"Oh, is that so? By the way, are you going to eat the kimbap that Joshua gave to you for lunch?" Jeonghan asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Well, yes." Miyoung answered. "Anyway, you're not mad... at me?" She asked as she looked at Jeonghan.

"Me? Mad at you? No." Jeonghan shook his head. "But mad at Joshua? Yes." He thought.

"But you didn't get mad at me because I didn't get to reply your messages, right?"

"No. Why would I get mad because of that? Well, I did get mad but just a little because I was really worried. I didn't know where'd you go even your brother and your parents didn't know. I kept calling and texting you but you weren't responding. I thought something bad happened to you." He sighed.

Miyoung got fluttered when Jeonghan said he's worried about her. She suddenly felt her cheeks started to heat up that's why she looked away so Jeonghan won't see her blushing.

"What? My brother didn't tell you where I went?"

"Yes. He said he doesn't have any idea where you went and he just told me that you went somewhere where you could have fun."

"Why did he not tell you where I was? He's crazy, isn't he?" Miyoung said annoyingly.

"Your brother lied to me because he knows that I'll get jealous." Jeonghan thought.

"Let's just forget it. It is done." Jeonghan said as he patted Miyoung's shoulder.

There are still lots of questions in Jeonghan's mind but he decided not to ask Miyoung and not to talk about it for now.