CHAPTER • 7

Today is the day. Miyoung's 18th birthday.
Before she went to school, she put a light makeup and styled her hair neatly so that she would look nice in front of her classmates.

When she arrived at the school, she saw a lot of girls in front of the Faculty room, squealing. Most of them are her classmates. She got curious. She doesn't have any idea what's going on there, so she tried to peek but she couldn't because she's not that tall.

Miyoung just stopped from peeking and went to her classroom. Vernon greeted her a good morning and of course, a happy birthday. Miyoung greeted back and thanked him before starting a random conversation with him.

"I don't understand why our other girl classmates are peeking for the transfer student in front of the Faculty room." Seungkwan, who came out from nowhere, saidㅡinterrupting the two's conversation.

"Except for me, and for our other girl classmates who aren't there." Miyoung blurted back.

"Well, yeah." Seungkwan chuckled. "But seriously, can't they wait for the transfer student to come here in our classroom?"

"Oh, the transfer student. I forgot today is his arrival here." Vernon chuckled.

Seungkwan was about to say something but got interrupted by their girl classmates who are now coming inside the classroom from the Faculty room, still giggling and talking about the transfer student.

Omona! He's handsome too like Joshua.

He's tall! OMG. I like tall guys.

I can't wait to know his name!

I will make him fall in love with me.

"What the fuck?! So desperate." Miyoung thought to herself.

The students immediately went to their respective seats when their homeroom teacher came inside the classroom.

"Good morning class! Today, we will have a recitation about what we have discussed yesterday, and I will group you later in to five for the group project."

The students sighed and groaned after hearing the announcement from their homeroom teacher.

"But of course, before that, we will meet the transfer student first."

The girls squealed in excitement, except for the others and Miyoung.

"Gosh! It's like it is their first time to meet a handsome guy." Miyoung mumbled, irritated.

"Don't mind them. They are crazy as fuck." Vernon said, also irritated.

"I'll be back. I'll just call your new classmate." Their homeroom teacher said and started to walk but suddenly stopped on her tracks when she remembered something. "Oh. Jeon Miyoung-ssi! Please come with me."

Miyoung did what the teacher told her.

"Why did you ask me to come with you, Teacher Song?" Miyoung asked, following the teacher behind.

"Since you're the class president now, expect that I will call you often."

"Okay, teacher."

"Oh, I forgot I am the class president now." Miyoung thought to herself.

Their homeroom teacher, Ms. Song, decided to change their class president because their former class president is too lazy and often absent.

When they reached the Faculty Room, they went to Ms. Song's desk and gave Miyoung papers.

Miyoung furrowed her eyebrows while looking at the papers, and then she asked Ms. Song, "What are these for?"

"Give those to your classmates. It is a worksheet for the whole class that you will all do today." Ms. Song said then Miyoung nodded. "You should go now and distribute those papers to your classmates. I'll just call your new classmate." Miyoung nodded again as her response before she left the Faculty Room.

Miyoung decided to go the comfort room first and took her phone out to see if there are any messages. Yes, there is and it is from Jeonghan. She excitedly opened it and saw a handsome selca of Jeonghan with a caption, Happy birthday, Miyoung! Wish you all the best~ ♡ Enjoy your special day and SEE YOU SOON!

Miyoung smiled while looking at Jeonghan's selca that was sent to her. She replied, Thank you, Jeonghan! I hope to see you soon. ♡

Miyoung sighed and then put her phone back to her pocket. She then made her way back to the classroom. Before she entered the room, she can hear her girl classmates, giggling to each other. I think the new student is now there infront of the class. Miyoung thought as she rolled her eyes.

When she entered the classroom, she was about to distribute the papers to her classmates but got stopped by Ms. Song, saying, "Distribute those later. The new student will introduce himself first."

Miyoung looked at Ms. Song and nodded, and then her eyes landed on the tall familiar figure infront of the class. Her eyes widened, jaw dropped, and dropped the papers on the floor when she saw the face of the new student.

Please tell me that I am not dreaming.