CHAPTER • 32

Classes dismissed early. The students felt happy because they can go home early, and some went somewhere with their friends to have fun.

"Jeonghan, you can go home first. I just need to go somewhere." Miyoung said after they came out of the classroom.

"Why? Where are you going? I'll go with you." Jeonghan said as he intertwined their hands.

"You don't have to. I'll go with someone." Miyoung answered shyly as she scratched her nape with her free hand.

Jeonghan frowned and suddenly felt jealous. "Are you going with a boy?" He asked.

"Yes. Don't worry, we're just going to talk. I have to tell something to him that he needs to know." Miyoung chuckled. "Don't misunderstand anything and don't be jealous. You know that you're the only one I love." She said as she pinched Jeonghan's cheek.

Jeonghan smiled and chuckled softly. "Fine. Who are you going with?"

"Uhm, you'll know once we get to the guard house." Miyoung answered. They then made their way to the guard house.

When they reached the guard house, Miyoung tapped Joshua's shoulder. He turned around and saw Miyoung smiling at her.

Jeonghan, who is standing beside Miyoung, widened his eyes when he saw Joshua. "You're going with him?!" He asked, pointing at Joshua.

"Yes, Han. We have a lot of things needed to talk about. I won't take too long, I'll go home immediately once we're done talking about it." Miyoung said.

"Don't worry, Jeonghan. I'll take care of your girl while you're not with her." Joshua said as he crossed his arms on his chest.

Jeonghan rolled his eyes and said, "Well, you should."

"So, uhm, we're going to leave now. See you tomorrow, Jeonghan." Miyoung said as she hugged Jeonghan. "I'll just send you a message when I reached home."

"Make sure you will. Don't forget!" Jeonghan said then he lift Miyoung's chin up and gave her lips a peck.

Joshua rolled his eyes and thought, "He really kissed Miyoung in front of me, huh?"

"Bye." Jeonghan then made his way to his house.

"Let's go to the school's parking lot, I brought my car with me." Joshua said.

"Sure, let's go." They then went to the parking lot to get Joshua's car.

Joshua and Miyoung just went to a coffee shop. Miyoung told Joshua not to go to a restaurant because there are less people and it is quieter in a coffee shop than there. It is more comfortable to talk in a quiet place.

"So, uhm, how should I start our conversation?" Miyoung asked awkwardly and bit her lip.

"I'll start it. Just do answer all my questions, okay?" Joshua said after taking a sip of his caramel macchiato.

"Okay then. I'll be honest." She chuckled.

"So, uhm, you said last night that you've already finalized everything. Since when?" Joshua started to ask.

"Just two weeks after the confession session happened." Miyoung answered, trying not to be nervous.

"I didn't get my hopes up but did you really have feelings for me before?" Joshua gulped.

"Uhh, I don't want to lie. Yes, I really had feelings for you before."

"Oh, uhmm, I think the only one who your heart wants is Jeonghan. What happened then? Why your feelings for-"

"My feelings for you faded easily because my heart is loyal to Jeonghan, just like what you said." Miyoung answered. She didn't let Joshua finish because he's stuttering but she already knows what he's going to ask that's why she cut his sentence.

"Oh, is that so?" Joshua looked down and played with his fingers. "You know, Miyoung? I'm trying to stop loving you because you don't love me back and you already have Jeonghan but I can't. I really love you, Jeon Miyoung."

"I know what you feel, Joshua. I don't want to hurt you but I want to be honest so I tell you everything. You have no choice but to accept the reality. I only see you as a nice friend of mine. Don't worry, I will never ignore you." Miyoung said, looking at Joshua who's looking down.

"Don't be so sad, Josh. I know you'll find better than me someday." Miyoung added and sighed.

There was a moment of silence.

Miyoung drank a little of the mocha frappe that she ordered while waiting for Joshua to respond.

"You're right, Miyoung. I have to accept everything and I know there's someone for me someday. Let's just stay friends and let's not forget each other until we get our own jobs in the future, okay?" Joshua spoke after the long silence.

"Sure. That's nice!" Miyoung said and smiled. "And I want you to talk to Jeonghan to make your friendship back in a good condition."

Joshua chuckled nervously before he said, "Okay then. I'll talk to him whenever he's free."

"So, uhh, I think everything's okay now." Miyoung said as she wipe the frappe left on the corner of her lips.

"Yes, it is." Joshua scratched his nape. He then heaved a deep sigh before he continued his sentence. "But Miyoung, for the last time, I want to do something to you..."

"What is it?" Miyoung asked curiously, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Uhmm, I'll tell you later after I drop you home." He said.

"Sure. I can wait!" Miyoung chuckled.

Joshua and Miyoung then started to talk about random things like their dreams, future family, job, what will be the life in college, and stuff.

Their friendship went back to what it was before. It's nice and a good feeling for them.